+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League 1 fixtures out tomorrow.

League 1 fixtures out tomorrow.

Who do you want 1st game up?

Wrexham at home for me.

Looking forward to seeing the fixtures. Although Sky have got to get their grubby hands on them yet, with all the daft kickoff times we’ll no doubt get in this new deal. Can’t wait to see us play Orient at home on a Thursday night so 4 people can watch it on Sky.

Birmingham away first game.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Who do you want 1st game up?

Wrexham at home for me.
    Hope not Chop as I am certain that would mean the first match of the season would have to be moved to suit the media circus that will follow every Wrexham match , I fancy Exeter or Bristol Rovers away , we will see .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Hope not Chop as I am certain that would mean the first match of the season would have to be moved to suit the media circus that will follow every Wrexham match , I fancy Exeter or Bristol Rovers away , we will see .
    Understand where your coming from Shads but would have thought and hoped 1st game of a League 1 season would not attract Sky camera's.

I would like Huddersfield at home first game. Thrash the A*se off them and welcome them to League one…….because according to the scum round here they are going to win the league by at least 30 points, and are looking forward to an afternoon of looting beer and frightening poor women behind snap counters again……

Charlton away I reckon

Wigan A

There could well be Officials with knowledge of the actual opening day fixture list and will make a fortune from bets using insider knowledge when the fixtures cummart.

Barnsley-v-Mansfield Friday 9th Aug 8-00pm.

Another football tradition--the new season kicking off Saturday at 3-00pm--buggered up by Sky.

All other Third Division games kick off at 5-30 pm on the Saturday !

Every Third and Fourth Division club to have a minimum of 20 games televised this season in new TV contract.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-06-2024 at 08:55 AM.

[QUOTE=SBRed48;40521963]Barnsley-v-Mansfield Friday 9th Aug 8-00pm.

Another football tradition--the new season kicking off Saturday at 3-00pm--buggered up by Sky.

All other Third Division games kick off at 5-30 pm on the Saturday !

Every Third and Fourth Division club to have a minimum of 20 games televised this season in new TV contract.[/QUOTE3.00pm kick offs will soon be few and far between. Only a few clubs in each division will play at this time every week.
    Saturday trips on the train, a few pints before and after wont be happening for us if we kick off at 1700 Saturday. Friday night on a sunday or Monday… it will be the end. Match day should be a good experience, not a fly in and fly out rush job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast