+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro games reports

Anyone think grealish would have been a "disruptor"? It needs someone who takes responsibility. No one does here.

Im sick of hearing we’ve topped the group anybody would think our group was full of top top teams.

Better.
    At least a higher proportion of passes went to their intended destination
    Substitutes were decent
    Easier draw
    It’s fixture release day tomorrow, followed by the LC draw Thursday

Therefore An upward trajectory and an exciting few days leading up to England,s next match
    Too much negativity atm

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Read my mind!
    If he'd read your mind, the only thing he would have seen is a monkey smashing a pair of cymbals together.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Im sick of hearing we’ve topped the group anybody would think our group was full of top top teams.
    I agree, it’s really clutching at straws to find something positive to say

Players aren’t as good as it was thought. Manager he's as substandard as we thought.

Final will be a top side against an average side. Maybe we can be the best of the second group of teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It wasn't but it was obviously full of teams who thought they had a chance of progressing if they didn't lose. 5 draws in 6 games played.

I think the fans must take some responsibility. If they sang "God save etc..." more often the players would be more inspired.

Also, I've noticed that some of the players, John Stones for example, are not passing the ball backwards as much as they should be. Passing the ball forwards is clearly over-optimistic and risky. Thankfully some of the midfielders and forwards have pointed out the errors of their colleagues by immediately passing the ball back to them, as if to say "naughty boy, have another go".

Onwards and upwards.... but not forwards!

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Anyone think grealish would have been a "disruptor"? It needs someone who takes responsibility. No one does here.

Don't think his drinking culture would sit right with Southgate. He offers more than I've seen so far from right sided players on the left getting forward.

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast