+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 971 of 973 FirstFirst ... 471871921961969970971972973 LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 9725

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Jimmy left a legacy behind.
    I reckon he's putting foundations in place for similar here.

The league table doesn't lie. Hearts and Killie are both sh*te, and so it's no surprise that they both lost.

Hearts won't get a single point in the Conference League. You can put the mortgage/rent on that.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    The league table doesn't lie. Hearts and Killie are both sh*te, and so it's no surprise that they both lost.

Hearts won't get a single point in the Conference League. You can put the mortgage/rent on that.
    I don't know. They could have New Saints or Larne in their group.

I remember watching the Scottish lower league diddy cup final last season and Airdrie were far superior to the New Saints in every area of the park.

I was shocked how poor the Welsh team were.

However, Scottish teams in Europe are always for the taking, so I get your point and it would be very sweet if Hearts finished pointless.

The boy Borthwick off View from the Terrace was getting some good sh*t thrown his way on Twitter last night, after yet another glorious bottle job at Tynecastle.

Was that the boy said he'd rather see us relegated then his diet loyull mob win a trophy?

Rent free in his napper or what!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Was that the boy said he'd rather see us relegated then his diet loyull mob win a trophy?

Rent free in his napper or what!
    Aye, that's him.

He also posted on Twitter last year about enjoying us getting beat off Hacken. He got it back with interest last night.

But think about the coefficient.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I hated him when he played for the filth, like I hate most of their players.

He goes down to England and get crocked in his first game and I found that funny as f*ck and even better that the player who carried out the challenge only got booked.

Would have been calls for a 2 year ban if it happened up here.

I don't see an issue at laughing at any ex filth players on an Aberdeen forum.
    The Crawley player didn't get booked for it. Imagine the fall out up here if that had been a tim on a hun or a hun on a tim or someone on one of our players.

Occurs tae me we've been a tad negligent re. oor failure tae hae a GIRFUY thread up this season .... many missed opportunities whizzin by

3-0 to the Tims against the huns.

I see whore fc are dispatching sevco with minimal effort. So we winna be top of the league, but we will be 5 - count em - 5 points clear of the filth already.

Page 971 of 973 FirstFirst ... 471871921961969970971972973 LastLast