+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man City may go on strike !

I think De broyne's on about £350000 a week - two maybe 3 games a week sometimes - but lay offs, subs injuries probably short games here and there.

So say £100k a game - a grand a minute +

Sure they train etc, live a well managed life full medi care etc best holidays all laid on - the list is endless.

Still annoyin 😡

If Rodri can’t hack it then time go pack it in but, the money is always the winner in the end. 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷

Du Bruyne and Rodri would be able to do a shift down the pit and drink a gallon in the Baggin' but would some of those colliers be able to play a pass like Du Bruyne or gaffer a midfield like Rodri?

Not a prayer.

My mate Jud who worked Orgreave was about 9st - 5foot4 thin as a rake but he was an amazin centre arf

Poncy Rodri would have been walloped early on an gone off with a ruffled hair style

🤪

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Du Bruyne and Rodri would be able to do a shift down the pit and drink a gallon in the Baggin' but would some of those colliers be able to play a pass like Du Bruyne or gaffer a midfield like Rodri?

Not a prayer.
    They wunt have the mental capacity to turn on a Lh1300 Roadheader ….. strike me as a pair of Rooneys, Alreet wi ball but fack all upstairs. 😄

Gimeee Johny Quinn and Dave Watson any day

Tha reight theer 😂

That's football! superfit super boring now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12