+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Foster

Foster

Why play him if you don't give him the service he needs?
    Not sure whether it's that or he's just not good enough.
    The jury's still out on him for me,I can see a good player inside of him,but it never appears on matchdays..

No excuses, he was has poor as ever today.

He definitely needs to lose some weight,he looks fat, clumsy and lethargic

Apart from Foster looking poor, fat, clumsy and lethargic BC what do you think of him as a striker who's going to save us? Don't answer, I was trying to be ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    The jury's still out on him for me,I can see a good player inside of him,but it never appears on matchdays..
    He was useless again today.Why he got the nod over Flemming was a mystery to me.Probably giving him as much game time as possible hoping he comes good.He does do a lot of coming to recieve the ball but generally kicks it straight back to the defender.

I've seen enough, bin the fecker off in January, he's never going to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've seen enough, bin the fecker off in January, he's never going to make it.
    I agree, he's had his chances but he hasn't delivered, over rated under achieving liability, another of VK's mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I agree, he's had his chances but he hasn't delivered, over rated under achieving liability, another of VK's mistakes
    An enigma wrapped inside a mystery is Mr Foster. He was bobbins yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Alf he is a decent player but a succession of managers haven’t realised that asking him to play the one striker role ( main one ) doesn’t suit him at all

I posted a few weeks back he needs a partner to create a relationship with , he got frustrated a lot yesterday coming back into our third to try and get things moving for us as the midfield were nullified and Parker did t utilise width.

We played right into pompei s hands all down the middle into two walls of blue , no space and no decent deliveries for a front man.

So big dos and little dos Foster needs a partner to make him click

If we want to discuss a player who cocked the whole system up yesterday it was Cullen , he’s neat and tidy but slows play down too much - Lauren should never have been dropped from the team new contracts or not - we are a better more competitive structured side with Lauren in it - playing football in front of them ( overpassing sideways and backwards ) isn’t what we want to watch imo anyway.

So Mr Parker pick the strongest 11 and use the strengths ( width ) and we’ll be fine.
    And or get a foil for Foster and play a different system to accommodate that.

Flemming continues to impress, he has a bit of fire in his belly does this lad.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)