+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Macca

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Macca has only played 180 minutes of championship football so I think it's a bit premature to to be writing him off from being able to do a job at that level just yet after the equivalent of two full games.

His goal to minutes ratio in league two was a goal every 144 minutes and he finished the divisions top goal scorer.

There will also be a period of adjustment and settling into that level as well. So to get an assist is a start.
    Whenever he gets adjusted, he won't score more than 15 goals and that's pushing it, not his fault they play a different style to Notts

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Whenever he gets adjusted, he won't score more than 15 goals and that's pushing it, not his fault they play a different style to Notts
    I reckon heÂ’d be delighted to get 15 to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    We don't need a guy that has scored 70+ goals in ninety odd games for us???????? The majority would take him back in a flash.
    Her would have put away some of those gilt edge chances yesterday....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    A bit rose tinted there. He did miss quite a few too. He is like all centre forwards, when they're on, they're on - when they're not, they can't hit a barn door.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I mean, that’s not really how it works…

The only way you can slightly support that argument is if the chances fell to Mcgoldrick (the no 9 for that game) and him and Jatta up to now have hardly been wasteful on the whole.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    The only way you can slightly support that argument is if the chances fell to Mcgoldrick (the no 9 for that game) and him and Jatta up to now have hardly been wasteful on the whole.
    Similar to when some people said “we wouldn’t have won at Swindon if Jatta started”

Again, simply not how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftPeg_Pie View Post
    Similar to when some people said “we wouldn’t have won at Swindon if Jatta started”

Again, simply not how it works.
    Exactly, unless Jatta played the exact same game as Mcgoldrick, the fact their 2 very different players I’m thinking the chances are pretty slim 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    A bit rose tinted there. He did miss quite a few too. He is like all centre forwards, when they're on, they're on - when they're not, they can't hit a barn door.
    Not really, He managed to score more than most, and all of his goals were scored inside of the the goalposts, and not a barn door.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425