+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Only fan- power will get rid of Evans

You'll see how many of the " vast majority " react very soon if this pathetic boring dissorganised on the pitch stuff dont start to deliver.

Silk purse from pigs ear quote comes to mind.

Its been dire

You sound like you’re excited at the prospect of them failing! Same question - who better can we attract to replace Evans?

So the club is "Short termist",but some people want to sack the manager after 7 games,you couldn`t make it up.

Have to admit that after 60 odd yrs a fan my interest isnt the same sadly!

Who would come in ?? No idea but can it be any worse - not so sure !!

UTM

You've all got very short memories when the first time when around Evo arrived, what a very poor start he had before we got going or, have some of you forgot that period in time? How mant new players have we brought in?

All we all hope is that all these great % attacking opportunities soon convert into goals or some of you will be creaming it saying, 'I told you so'. Likewise, the patient of us, will not gloat as we simply await for things to click.

As Michael Winner use to say, ''Calm down dear, it's only a commercial'' and that's what is called for at the moment......patience, as much as it is frustrating to see and witness the past results so far this season. UTM!

Admire your optimism Brin and hope your right - next few games need to be point getters.

👍

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    So the club is "Short termist",but some people want to sack the manager after 7 games,you couldn`t make it up.
    TLC, once again we see IBS courting effect to boost his “look at me posts” and his ego.

Seriously, to raise such a post after only 7 games is not just a joke but about time he packed it in unless he has something constructive to say.

I’ve now placed my tin hat on expecting the IBS lovers.
    Last edited by Brin; Yesterday at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Thats because you dont want to see anything good. Since SE returned you and a lot of the clique on here have taken every opportunity to have a go. We get it - you dont like Evans but I'd say the vast majority are happy with his return. He has a proven track record - both with us and elsewhere. If you can name a better proposition that we could actually attract to the club, then lets hear it.
    Read it again, it says coach not Manager. I do wish you would get your facts right but again it doesn’t fit in for your put downs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Read it again, it says coach not Manager. I do wish you would get your facts right but again it doesn’t fit in for your put downs.
    He doesnt like being challenged does he.

Results will determine Evans future same with every other manager

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast