+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 371 of 372 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3720

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Were there only two options on your ballet paper Elite ?
    No, but I just pirouetted around the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that you supported the best option available to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Oops could you merge this please Swale ?
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Someone should have taken a Nutcracker to Boris Johnson.

From the gravy to the peas.......the sausages WILL be free.

Mossad have been casing the tunnels for months.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    As far I’m aware the vast majority of or even all gifts and donations were formally declared through the correct channels. Which doesn’t necessarily make them right, but puts them on a very different scale to anything the Tories got up to, and still do I assume.

Deciding that ‘they’re all the same’ is exactly the sort of impression that the right wing press and particularly the Tory infested BBC want people to take away. ‘They’re all the same’ is also a sentiment popular on here and elsewhere amongst people who I’m very confident were desperate to vote Tory or more likely Reform at the election. Labour will never do anything right in their eyes because they aren’t racist/xenophobic enough. They hold the party they don’t vote for to much higher standards than the parties that they do.

Keir Starmer has had a season ticket at Arsenal for years, he can’t now use it. Boris Johnson’s donor gave him more money for wallpaper in one transaction than Starmer has received in total AND Johnson then tried to keep it secret. I’m be happy to get rid of all personal political gifts and donations. I’m pretty sure Farage and Tory politicians will lose out far more than Labour’s.

That all being said, Labour have to get far smarter at what they accept and from whom, especially when they bring in policies like getting rid of the WFA and keeping the 2 child benefit limit. Getting rid of the Tory Simon Case might also be a good idea. Unfortunately they’ve got to accept that double standards are very much de rigeur in British politics.

Nicked from twitter

‘The Tories and their defenders in the press want to drag everything down to their miserable ****ing level. They want you to think this government is as bad as theirs, as incompetent as theirs, as rife with cronyism as theirs .... seriously don't ****ing fall for it.’
    According to the BBC Lord Brownlow gave Boris a loan to renovate his flat and he payed it back but the opposition went on about it for ages. Now Labour have been caught out accepting gifts and why does Starmers son need a penthouse apartments to study for his exams? It just goes to show no matter which party are in they all have their noses in the trough. By the way I voted Labour. No wonder millions of people don't vote any more.
    Last edited by i961pie; Today at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    According to the BBC Lord Brownlow gave Boris a loan to renovate his flat and he payed it back but the opposition went on about it for ages. Now Labour have been caught out accepting gifts and why does Starmers son need a penthouse apartments to study for his exams? It just goes to show no matter which party are in they all have their noses in the trough. By the way I voted Labour. No wonder millions of people don't vote any more.
    Fear not !

With Sir Keir’s new found ability to transform captives into foodstuffs , he will solve prison overcrowding, and remove the need for food banks in one fell swoop .

Might create a mustard shortage though

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    What did Johnson ‘humbly apologise’ for then? And blamed his phone haha.

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-joh...probe-12510076

Starmer borrowed a friend’s flat for his son to revise for his GCSEs at no cost to either himself or the taxpayer, and then declared it through the correct channels. You’ll have to explain again to me what exactly he’s done wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What did Johnson ‘humbly apologise’ for then? And blamed his phone haha.

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-joh...probe-12510076

Starmer borrowed a friend’s flat for his son to revise for his GCSEs at no cost to either himself or the taxpayer, and then declared it through the correct channels. You’ll have to explain again to me what exactly he’s done wrong.
    Have a look at the date he was given it to use and then the dates of his sons exams and then come to your own decision on the truthfulness of his explanation.

Page 371 of 372 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372 LastLast