+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: EFL Appeal Derby County Independent Panel Decision

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    When and where would you like to meet...to call me a tosser to my face.. I'll even bring you a keyboard and you can hide behind it for a while...private message me if you want...and bring brin with you..the bloke that daren't go to Hillsborough for the away game... Roly.. respect 👍..
    Ive just had a look on Owlstalk and seen us (your own townfolk) referred as "toytown" and "mini pigs". I didnt see a post from you, or anyone, complain , throw a hissy fit or threaten anyone, because of the name calling. Why? Whats the difference?

Probs best for everyone that you stop coming on here if by doing so you get so upset as to threaten people.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Ive just had a look on Owlstalk and seen us (your own townfolk) referred as "toytown" and "mini pigs". I didnt see a post from you, or anyone, complain , throw a hissy fit or threaten anyone, because of the name calling. Why? Whats the difference?

Probs best for everyone that you stop coming on here if by doing so you get so upset as to threaten people.

He hardly comes on here but when he’s does it’s usually to name call even when you’ve said nothing wrong to him

Best to just ignore him.
    Last edited by millertop; 11-05-2021 at 08:32 AM.

If Wycombe stay up this season and Derby come down that will be a marvellous consolation prize. I don't see it happening though it should.

They have filibustered around just long enough to make sure any points deduction if any will be took off next season…you’re telling me timing of this is by chance…

It’s impossible for Wycombe to benefit from this as the infringement was for previous seasons not this one. It would have been done this season if the panel had found them guilty as with the Owls.
    If there are any points deductions it should be next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    It’s impossible for Wycombe to benefit from this as the infringement was for previous seasons not this one. It would have been done this season if the panel had found them guilty as with the Owls.
    If there are any points deductions it should be next season.
    As with weds,brum derby,they know it’s coming it’s if they can engineer it to take the hit at most suitable time,…in Derby’s case a points deduction in champ is better than a deduction in league one .just as Wednesdays made sure it was this season rather it taken them down last season.even thought it’s still took them down this season they have had a year to run down contracts and a year of more money etc…by the way it’s not definite that Derby will get points for this charge…

Hopefully as I have said before slowly and surely these clubs are struggling and it’s beginning to bite even thought it doesn’t seem fair and it takes so long to sort…which can only in time benefit the well run clubs such as ours,you would like to think anyway..

Exactly. It is not just Derby. As I said in another thread, the house of cards will fall, and then we’ll run clubs will come into their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Exactly. It is not just Derby. As I said in another thread, the house of cards will fall, and then we’ll run clubs will come into their own.
    Hmm, how many "well run clubs" do you think there are?
    If you look at the accounts in all 4 divisions you would have to conclude there aren't many so the current inequalities are likely to continue for a long time unfortunately.

Looks like they might get deducted points after all.

Good news for Wycombe.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...air-play-rules

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast