+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2022

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Unless Tutu Attwell (no, me neither) has a career day I think I've just about snuck into the payoffs but it's hoooooorin' tight.
    Last 4 weeks 0-4 to miss the playoffs by 1 game unless tutu tops 37 points.
    Is there a date for the draft in 2023 yet ?

Giants/Washington game was the very definition of two bald men fighting over a comb.
    Still, I'll take it.
    If we can scare up one more win from our last three games, that should do it for the play offs.

Unless Tutu Attwell (no, me neither) has a career day I think I've just about snuck into the payoffs but it's hoooooorin' tight.
    Trying to work out how you missed out on the playoffs Sneckie min, was it 3 per devision or head to head?

Well done to Brochred's Brochers for finishing Regular Season Champ ("RSC"). Been the tightest season so far but kudos for coming top

Aye, I thought I was in a "win and in" scenario, particularly when the S'hawks got beat, I'm guessing Aldo's big win was a factor.

Hey-ho, them's the breaks.
    Certainly the tightest league I can mind.

Aye, I thought I was in a "win and in" scenario, particularly when the S'hawks got beat, I'm guessing Aldo's big win was a factor.

Hey-ho, them's the breaks.
    Certainly the tightest league I can mind.
    Certainly has been and all the more exciting for it. It's seasons like this the play offs actually take away from the excitement as so many folk are in contention. It would have been good if the results for the last 3 weeks could have been totted up and been able to get a League winner.
    I think you have been very unlucky Sneckie. How are positions decided? I think our league should decide positions on points scored as a tiebreaker rather than head to head if that is what it was??

I initially presumed that I won the league on points scored, but on reflection it might have been head to head as I didn't lose to any other 9-5. I would prefer that the Broch won the league again by more than a hunner points. Up i Burray

Going to war in QF's with Gardner Minshew as my QB...

Brutal

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Going to war in QF's with Gardner Minshew as my QB...

Brutal
    Didnae work out too bad for you.....

Didnae work out too bad for you.....
    Aye, nae a bad week It was pretty close until the Sunday games, good to see playoff lenny and waddle back in the points

So, we meet agaim Azazel. 3rd time in 3 years in the playoffs, currently 1-1. Hopefully nae teams resting folk and we get a proper contest

Play-offs baby!!!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast