+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: USA election y'all

4 years of Biden hiding in the White House basement, and occasionally appearing in public to put his foot in his mouth.

I know
    Imagine folk having to wake up in the morning to absolutely no mental case tweets at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    4 years of Biden hiding in the White House basement, and occasionally appearing in public to put his foot in his mouth.
    You must have forgotten earlier in the year when Trump went in to hiding and switched off all the lights like no one was home

And he built his wall... around the White House

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I know
    Imagine folk having to wake up in the morning to absolutely no mental case tweets at all.
    You think this is the end? This will haunt him until the day he dies. He’s not going to let it go.

Apparently he is on the golf course just now because his advisors want to keep him away from bad news

With any luck, he ends up with a ball and chain round his ankle while breaking rocks.

Best of all, I can go back to not giving a flying f’uck what happens in yankland.

Well, now that it’s over apart from the gun-toting gung-ho patriot nationalists taking to the streets, it’s time to cut to the chase.

Katty Kay, who has been bossing superbly the BBC’s coverage of this bunfecht - does she give you an election in yuh bleeks? WYOWYN?

Name:  91D9073B-79A1-4E97-BE1C-F1CCC15FB5BA.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  12.7 KB

There’s definitely something gone on with the postal ballots, however will any of it be able to be proven no. Will I still be going on about it in 3 years time like Democrats about 2016 no.

Trump ain’t a career politician so that’s why I like him. All joe Biden has done is be a career politician and he’s never done anything. He’s had failed bids for the democratic nominee before. His stock answer at the debates was to take credit for anything good under Obama administration and then anything bad the answer was I wasn’t president.

But as you say if that’s the best they can produce then what does that say. I think that all politicians are just in it for what they can get, when I was in UK I lived 45 mins from London but my MP couldn’t travel by train so obviously had a tax payer funded second home in London.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Best of all, I can go back to not giving a flying f’uck what happens in yankland.
    So you post on a thread solely about it

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Well, now that it’s over apart from the gun-toting gung-ho patriot nationalists taking to the streets, it’s time to cut to the chase.

Katty Kay, who has been bossing superbly the BBC’s coverage of this bunfecht - does she give you an election in yuh bleeks? WYOWYN?

Name:  91D9073B-79A1-4E97-BE1C-F1CCC15FB5BA.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  12.7 KB
    Is that Judith Ralston in a wig?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast