+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy's testimonial

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I agree patg for a testimonial makes more sense.
    What difference would that make? You’ll be able to turn up 30 minutes before kick off, and buy a ticket from the shop.

We’ve got a support that look for any excuse not to turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    What difference would that make? You’ll be able to turn up 30 minutes before kick off, and buy a ticket from the shop.

I'm going to the game but for a testimonial a patg would save queuing twice unnecessarily.
    The shop isn't the quickest when quiet.

Scum game, ****e crowd.

Let's let it go. 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Scum game, ****e crowd.

Let's let it go. 😆
    I get yer anger (a bit) about the opposition.
    But "scum game" really?
    A local lad getting a wee bit recognition for a decent career,also a player who seems to always be available for events off the park and your forgetting all this cause we play Celtic??
    Player we all loved years ago coming over to do their bit yet it's a "scum game"
    It's obviously a choice to go or not so why the need to ridicule the whole event?
    Just don't go.

But "scum game" really?
    A local lad getting a wee bit recognition for a decent career,also a player who seems to always be available for events off the park and your forgetting all this cause we play Celtic??
    Player we all loved years ago coming over to do their bit yet it's a "scum game"
    It's obviously a choice to go or not so why the need to ridicule the whole event?
    Just don't go.
    I'll ridicule what I want

Just as Linda and those that have organised this game have ridiculous opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post

The management of Dundee Football Club make it as difficult as possible for non season ticket holders to attend home games at Dens Park. Some people do not want to stand in a queue outside the ticket office on a cold November night to purchase a ticket for a testimonial match. If a cash gate can be opened for St Mirren supporters in the Bob Shankly Stand last Saturday why can a cash gate not be opened for Cammy’s Testimonial match.

But "scum game" really?
    Just don't go.
    In my opinion this testimonial game should have been played last summer as a pre season friendly.
    There were plenty of English football teams in Scotland having pre season tours who could have provided the opposition for Cammy’s testimonial match.
    The obvious testimonial match was against the Dabs as we are not due to play them this season unless we are drawn against them in a Scottish Cup tie.
    Cammy’s testimonial committee must have been running out of time to play his testimonial match as events in a testimonial year normally take place within a year.
    The first event in Cammy’s testimonial year took place at Downfield Golf Club which from memory was held at the end of September or early October 2022. This was over a year ago.

Scum game, ****e crowd.

Let's let it go. 😆
    Pathetic post!

I'll ridicule what I want
    Pathetic post #2.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)