+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Johann Lamont

re: Johann Lamont

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    'someone the yes campaign can look up to'

seriously, kids, this is what happens when brothers and sisters play mummies and daddies, a moron genetically-programmed to be a complete tit is born. Welcome to the world, inbreds of Montrose.

Ye dab pryck

Ye thick dab pryck

All this because I called you a smart**** on the Dee board as well, yep, pathetic.
    You are one twisted sick barsteward, I really would get some professional help, I'm sure there is someone out there that can help someone like you And stop stalking me onto the Dee board, its not big and not clever[/quote]The biggest problem with you is you think Mook is a good example of how to behave on a forum. And posting yer bile at 9am this morning, I suppose I was stalking you then, eh.

Pap [/quote]Mook is a far better poster than you are. And I was replying to the bi

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27
    This thread is mental. ...but perhaps it's actually a good example of how the Yes Camp misunderstand basic information, twist it to suit their agenda and take the stance of a bullying victim.

Unreal, she really wasn't talking about Scots as a people just that Scotland as an independent nation would inevitably have to consider everything on it's individual merits...including raising revenue through taxes.

Scots will end up being heavily taxed in some which way if independent, the argument is that this will improve standard of living eventually(ie. good services)across the board.

Our generation would have to be the one to take the "hit" in the hope that making sacrifices under independence will lead Scotland to be a stronger nation for out grandchildren etc...

I'm not prepared to take the gamble.
    This is actually one of the better posts I've seen from the Britnats on this board

Quote Originally Posted by Dullard
    This thread is mental. ...but perhaps it's actually a good example of how the Yes Camp misunderstand basic information, twist it to suit their agenda and take the stance of a bullying victim.

Unreal, she really wasn't talking about Scots as a people just that Scotland as an independent nation would inevitably have to consider everything on it's individual merits...including raising revenue through taxes.

Scots will end up being heavily taxed in some which way if independent, the argument is that this will improve standard of living eventually(ie. good services)across the board.

Our generation would have to be the one to take the "hit" in the hope that making sacrifices under independence will lead Scotland to be a stronger nation for out grandchildren etc...

I'm not prepared to take the gamble.
    This is actually one of the better po

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    Mook is a far better poster than you are. And I was replying to the bile you posted last night. As I said please ignore me and I will ignore you. Please can we leave it at that, thank you
    mook is a beast who hopes people's families are gang-raped, you and him are well suited to each other.

Stewarty as I have said before you are obviously clever and clued up on the yes campaign.
    How can you be sure everthing is going to be so much better and rosie in an Independent Scotland ? Do you not think there is far too many ifs and buts if we go it alone ?
    Do you honestly believe that the no campaign are scarem0ngering and bullying people into voting no ?
    I am interested in what you have to say, cheers

Mook is a far better poster than you are. And I was replying to the bile you posted last night. As I said please ignore me and I will ignore you. Please can we leave it at that, thank you
    mook is a beast who hopes people's families are gang-raped, you and him are well suited to each other.[/quote]

Just out of interest what does 'beast' mean where you live because it means *****phile up here?

Are you calling me a *****phile?

mook is a beast who hopes people's families are gang-raped, you and him are well suited to each other.[/quote]If you can't be civil to me please ignore me, I have asked you politely many times. I don't mind answering you if you are not abusive but if that is what you are going to be like towards me I honestly would much prefer you to ignore me and I will ignore you, cheers

My tuppence worth.

If Scotland votes "yes" will our status with the EU be that of continuing or new member state?

If we are a new member state the democratic deficit we see now at Westminster will be nothing compared to being one small nation a****st 29 nations.

Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire - if you think we're ignored,over ruled and disregarded as a the smaller partner of two,wait till you try to get your voice heard above 28 others who will have hugely different ambitions,priorities and even social norms to us.

We will have to adopt the Euro,have our interest rate set from Brussels,and adopt endless amounts of social legislation as well as having the economy dictated to.

Now,no-one knows for sure what our status would be.The Nats would have us believe we'd be a continuing nation - they took
    legal advice on the matter but won't tell us what the advice was.

The EU would like us as a new member,as by it's nature it wants the maximum control of its members.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    mook is a beast who hopes people's families are gang-raped, you and him are well suited to each other.[/quote]If you can't be civil to me please ignore me, I have asked you politely many times. I don't mind answering you if you are not abusive but if that is what you are going to be like towards me I honestly would much prefer you to ignore me and I will ignore you, cheers [/quote]if you can properly 'ignore' me and not mook-ignore me, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1
    mook is a beast who hopes people's families are gang-raped, you and him are well suited to each other.[/quote]

Just out of interest what does 'beast' mean where you live because it means *****phile up here?

Are you calling me a *****phile?[/quote]
    'where you live'

'up here'

you clearly have a fascination with rape, ergo yer a beast.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)