+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell Match/Roll Call Blah Blah

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Spot on OBI, banter is banter but the continuous tit for tat personal bullsh1t is getting pretty tedious and very boring to put it mildly
    For me it's maybe 2 or 3 posters who spoil the site. My level of participation has dropped as I can't be bothered with the same sh 1te day in day out. Same personal agendas by the same people.

Hopefully a strong finish coming up, next week at Tynecastle is crucial. If we lose I understand the SPL want Aberdeen Celtic as the first game of the split so that Celtic can't win the league against Rangers!

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    If we lose I understand the SPL want Aberdeen Celtic as the first game of the split so that Celtic can't win the league against Rangers!
    Really? Where did you hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    For me it's maybe 2 or 3 posters who spoil the site. My level of participation has dropped as I can't be bothered with the same sh 1te day in day out. Same personal agendas by the same people.

Hopefully a strong finish coming up, next week at Tynecastle is crucial. If we lose I understand the SPL want Aberdeen Celtic as the first game of the split so that Celtic can't win the league against Rangers!
    How the f@ck can you come to that conclusion?

SPFL and SFA are a joke, but that surely cannot be correct unless you’ve been informed otherwise.

Btw, the anti current coach/certain players brigade has sadly been the mindset of some on here, I totally get it with personal opinions, however, hoping or proudly predicting we lose to “try” and prove a point is not really my cup of tea/sangria or fitever.

SF

I dont think anyone hopes we lose

Probably not, but there are plenty that are coiled waiting to beat McInnes with a stick at every opportunity

I know our record against the top 6 has been pitiful this year (so far) but its worth noting that now we have completed our bottom six fixtures we ended up with a record of 15 wins, two draws and one defeat. So credit where credits due to the team and manager as that's a pretty good record and one the other top 6 teams would love to have.

If only, if only, if only in the previous top 6 fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Probably not, but there are plenty that are coiled waiting to beat McInnes with a stick at every opportunity
    Just like there plenty that go MIA after a bad result, yet pepper the board blowing smoke up his @rse after a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just like there plenty that go MIA after a bad result, yet pepper the board blowing smoke up his @rse after a good one
    “MIA” on fitba banter board......seriously?

I genuinely do not agree with our current coach’s selections at times, I’m just a normal dandy that wants to see my team do well regardless who pins the starting 11 up and have done and will continue to do so until the end......last night’s capers probably took a week or two off my existence though!

SF

Every time you say the word ‘banter’ an angel dies
    Last edited by Mason89; 04-04-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I know our record against the top 6 has been pitiful this year (so far) but its worth noting that now we have completed our bottom six fixtures we ended up with a record of 15 wins, two draws and one defeat. So credit where credits due to the team and manager as that's a pretty good record and one the other top 6 teams would love to have.

If only, if only, if only in the previous top 6 fixtures.
    Lets see if the manager gets the unprecedented 8 game Glasgow whitewash before we start handing out credit. You never know it might even be 9. Unacceptable if it happens. But I will hold off slaughtering him for now. He has good form on the go but it has been 3 bottom 6 teams we have beaten(you can add in a draw away to Killie in the cup being a good result as they are top of the form table just now) . As I said last night. I don't worry about those games. Its playing decent teams that's the worry me. As our record thias season shows, long way to go

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast