+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 10K to MK

re: 10K to MK

Not sure what to think if they don't let us have 10,000. Kind of spoils the whole thing a little for me. I know lots of people waiting for general release and it seems poor of both MK and Wolves to not be able to buy in to the little mission we've got going.

I just think if they don't give us the ten it will put some people off that otherwise would have made the effort.

Will be a great day out anyway but surely those clubs can't refuse the fans the 10k we are after? Or can they? If they do they will lose some of my business for sure.

I note the carefully worded text on the shirt selling site that calls it the 'fans' campaign. Accurate I know but they should still make sure to arrange for us to get 10k tickets or there will be a bit of a letdown feel. Unless we all mob the home end!!!

Row DD- really looking forward to this

Wolves have now SOLD OUT of allocation for MK Dons, which includes an additional extra 500 tickets taking allocation to approximately 8,800

me and my brother been online for over an hour trying to get tickets...chris got the closest half way through purchase came up sold out...so I on way to ground only to be told they sending people home for the MK game but takings addresses etc...so I thought still in with a chance here lol looking on Fb page dingles aye we saw 8800 sold out...disapointed but fab support...coyw

If anyone has one for sale in the coming weeks I claim first dibs. Will collect and pay cash.

Wolves have messed my internet account up AGAIN which means I couldn't order one yesterday.

chimp...see if you can get your down for any cancellations/returns ? be a bit last min .com tho xx

Fantastic support to sell out on first day of general release but there's loads of us trying to get tickets and we can easily do 10,000. How annoying!!! Get the 10k tickets organised you muppets!!

10k2mk was just the of the campaign, no one ever said there would be 10000 tickets. Quite a few are buying from MK Dons.

Won't be a problem to get tickets in home areas though I think. Just need the right postcode...or at least not the wrong postcode.

Quote Originally Posted by lesleywolf
    me and my brother been online for over an hour trying to get tickets...chris got the closest half way through purchase came up sold out...so I on way to ground only to be told they sending people home for the MK game but takings addresses etc...so I thought still in with a chance here lol looking on Fb page dingles aye we saw 8800 sold out...disapointed but fab support...coyw
    I know you probably didn't see my reply on the is anybody there? thread, but i did actually offer to get you one if you was stuck. Sorry it's after the event. I'll ask about for you at Crawley tomorrow and at Bramall Lane on Saturday. - view external link

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)