+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Cheltenham Town v Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    'In house bickering'

Tha'd know all abart that Acido.
    I ent forgotten the personal abuse that you aimed at SB which was totally out of order and unprovoked. Also the fact that you never apologised despite being given plenty of opportunity to do so and do the right thing.

Still, let's complain abart posters legitimate and genuine concerns about how the club is being run. It does get mentioned lots of times but it's summat we all have to live with every day. Each transfer window is painful. It does upset folk, the latest one being no exception. Coming on here and expressing oneself can do folk some good. It can act as a release and release the tension within. Or we could keep it all undisclosed as the club does
    Absolutely…. Illustrative that for the past few months since thie incident…. No one replied to him…… Lost the respect. . Still waiting to read the apology, and until, I wont interract with him.

Aww no, that really upsets me lol.
    What can I do if Jules the Hudds fan won't reply to me anymore. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Fantastyke View Post
    He's not saying other posts shouldn't be allowed.
    What's with the let's all have a go at Acido?
    I think he's saying, and I agree, that posts should be about the topic of the OP and not wander into the realms of other topics. If you want to say something about the board, say it on a new post, you like them YN, instead of hijacking other people's posts about players or team performances. I come to discuss football not just how bad the board is on every post.
    No - that’s not what he’s saying.
    He saying he wants to hear comments that he likes.
    Posted by people that he likes.
    Hence his derogatory comment ‘people like Nudger’.
    Which is from someone who doesn’t know me and has never met me.

Comments such aa that are unsuitable from someone who’s position as Admin should be to encourage more people to post on here.
    So heaven knows why he wants to hang on to his Admin role.
    One can only assume it’s because he’s never held any authority in his life before.

BTW Fanta - I’m all for starting a new thread when the topic in a thread changes - and I have said so on a number of occasions on here.
    IMO starting a new thread would stimulate more discussion which would ultimately attract more people to post.
    But guess what - when I’ve done this - those new threads are sometimes nipped in the bud and moved by Admin - and it’s happened only in this last week or so.

As I've told you Nudger, you know where the exit door is if you don't like it. Just go then, and do everybody on here a favour, and leave!!.
    Instead of pushing your luck on here, which is just about done now btw. 🤐

This thread seems to have been "hi-jacked" by posters complaining about threads being hi-jacked.

This would suggest to me the thread has run its course.

Amen.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910