+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: How many points will we get

It is mentioned if you look at the charge given by the company the now owns the ground.....

The £30million is now apparently £15million according to the DT, you couldn't make it up could you

Well it looks like they wanted to relegate Wednesday. But cocked it up.
    What does that mean for your lot?

https://fanbanter.co.uk/efl-wanted-t...ed-their-case/

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Well it looks like they wanted to relegate Wednesday. But cocked it up.
    What does that mean for your lot?

https://fanbanter.co.uk/efl-wanted-t...ed-their-case/
    Yes they should have given them there punishment in 2018 . How will we go anybody's guess with these cretins I can see a long drawn out legal battle ensuing The company who valued the ground have already said they will sue the EFL if they reject the valuation We will know more about the Wendies the Sun are going to publish it

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes they should have given them there punishment in 2018 . How will we go anybody's guess with these cretins I can see a long drawn out legal battle ensuing The company who valued the ground have already said they will sue the EFL if they reject the valuation We will know more about the Wendies the Sun are going to publish it
    MR, in all fairness, I don't think anyone knows what they are doing?
    Back to Weds, if they really were going to relegate them, being a Charlton fan must be a seething time.

anybody's guess with these cretins
    Pretty much summed the whole thing up there

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    MR, in all fairness, I don't think anyone knows what they are doing?
    Back to Weds, if they really were going to relegate them, being a Charlton fan must be a seething time.
    It looks to me like they have deliberately delayed Sheff Wed to cause them maximum damage ,that can't be right So God knows what they will come up with for us,even more importantly when will it be . It has to be in the season they charge you according to EFL rules but they seem to make things up as they go along

It looks to me like they have deliberately delayed Sheff Wed to cause them maximum damage ,that can't be right So God knows what they will come up with for us,even more importantly when will it be . It has to be in the season they charge you according to EFL rules but they seem to make things up as they go along
    Maybe. I don't think ours will be that bad yet and COVID will have screwed everything up.
    But yes, there seems to be no clear path on punishments anything at the moment.
    Even transfer bans have been strange.

I think the delay in giving any punishment or non punishment decision is dam right disgusting
    How can Derby County plan their season until a decision has been made?
    How can we sign any players ?
    Would you sign on for a team if we had say a 12 point deduction
    no players will sign for us unless we get a good outcome
    Its bang out of order

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    I think the delay in giving any punishment or non punishment decision is dam right disgusting
    Yes I agree but we probably can't hammer the EFL on this as the tribunal/commission, or whatever it is, is independent and therefore answerable to nobody. Which doesn't help.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)