+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

"Three participants in the Pfizer Covid vaccine trial died shortly after vaccination and their deaths were not fully investigated, it has been revealed.

The revelations come in a report from Pfizer released on July 1st by court order as part of the documents which the U.S. FDA relied on to grant emergency use authorisation for the Pfizer vaccine in December 2020. They add to worries that adverse effects of the vaccine in the clinical trials were not properly documented, giving a potentially misleading picture of the drug’s safety.

One of the deceased participants, a 56-year-old woman known as subject #10071101, was given two doses of the vaccine on July 30th and August 20th 2020 and died from a cardiac arrest two months later. In Pfizer’s report on the participant it says:

In the opinion of the investigator, there was no reasonable possibility that the cardiac arrest was related to the study intervention of clinical trial procedures, as the death occurred two months after receiving Dose 2. Pfizer concurred with the investigator’s causality assessment.

However, it’s not clear how the investigator and Pfizer can be so sure the death was unrelated to the vaccine when there was no autopsy and no thorough medical assessment. As Sonia Elijah, who has analysed the report and summarised parts of it for Trial Site News, comments:

The conclusion that “there was no reasonable possibility” the vaccine could have caused the fatal cardiac arrest because “death occurred two months after receiving Dose 2” is not only presumptuous but also lacks a robust medical assessment. This is evident by the further comment that “it was unknown if an autopsy was performed”. Why was there no follow up or inquiry into whether an autopsy was performed?"

And of course, there is more, click on the link.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/07/13/...uments-reveal/

4) End of January this year Alastair Stewart interviewing a Sage scientist. Stewart asked him why Sage had been pressing for a Christmas Lockdown when Omicron was just not that serious a threat at all. The Sage man said 'Omicron took us by surprise, it turned out to be not as virulent as we were expecting'. This was possibly the most blatant lie I've heard in the last couple of years, and the competition is stiff. From the moment Omicron appeared there were reports coming out of South Africa that while it was more infectious it was not causing much harm, fewer people were being admitted to hospital, their stays were shorter and very few ended up in ICUs, fewer still were dying from it. I was reading this on a daily basis for the first two weeks in December, but the Sage Scientists knew nothing of this, they were apparently taken by surprise. Disappointingly, especially as he is a vastly experienced journo and it was on GB News, Stewart let this blatant lie go without comment.
    An important piece of information that was reported early in the pandemic has not sunk in as it should. The major inherited risk factor for dying of COVID is a gene on the third chromosome known as LZTFL 1. Having that gene doubles (more likely triples) your risk of developing respiratory failure by interfering with the normal immune response. The interesting thing is, this particular gene comes down to us from an early mating between a homo sapiens and a Neanderthal about 30,000 years ago, after our ancestors had left Africa. For that reason, Sub-Saharan Africans do not have the LZTFL 1 gene. For a different reason, Northeast Asians (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese) do not have it either.

Think about that. COVID-19 was manufactured in a lab in China, a region where people do not have the LZTFL 1 vulnerability. The new COVID variants have been surfacing in South Africa, where the native population also lack the LZTFL 1 vulnerability. We hear that the new variants are mild in South Africa, but I doubt those reports take into account that the population of that country has inherently lower vulnerability. The results might be different when the strain reaches a more vulnerable population--for example, Europeans (15% carry the gene), South Asians (as many as 66%), and Southeast Asians.

Interestingly, Bangladesh has the highest incidence of the LZTFL 1 gene (66% of the population). In the UK, Bangladeshi immigrants have higher death rates from COVID than other groups.

Dr. John Campbell, my guru and juju man for all things COVID-related, made a video on this subject recently. The first five minutes tell you what you need to know.

Dr. John Campbell: Genetics and Covid Deaths
    https://youtu.be/2ItF7uZgRWI
    Last edited by Robus; 14-07-2022 at 08:15 AM.

You guys really do worry a lot about what may or may not be, what may or may not have caused it, who may or may not be telling the truth etc., etc.
    Just get on with life, don't worry about things over which you have no control and, guess what, at some stage ---you will die anyway. Waken up in the morning --be happy- the day you don't waken up -----you will be worry free anyway and it won't be your problem.
    Life is so simple. Have a great day ---it could be your last!

I should have added this little beauty to my Post No 85, but I'd forgotten about it. This is from the Grauniad last November,

"Covid patients in ICU now almost all unvaccinated, says Oxford scientist."

Exclusive: Prof Sir Andrew Pollard says most of those infected who are fully vaccinated will experience only mild symptoms.

"Covid-19 is no longer a disease of the vaccinated, the head of the Oxford jab programme has said.

The “ongoing horror” of patients gasping for breath in hospital is now “largely restricted” to people who are unvaccinated, according to Prof Sir Andrew Pollard. "Even though the more transmissible Delta variant continues to infect thousands, most of those who are fully vaccinated will experience only “mild infections” that are “little more than an unpleasant inconvenience. This ongoing horror, which is taking place across ICUs in Britain, is now largely restricted to unvaccinated people. “Generally, Covid-19 is no longer a disease of the vaccinated; vaccines tend to limit its suffocating affliction, with a few exceptions.”

And this,

"ICU is full of the unvaccinated – my patience with them is wearing thin. The Secret Consultant"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-wearing-thin

NHS consultants, members of SAGE, the MSM, even Boris himself was joining in, 90% of ICU beds were occupied by the unvaxxed. Or so they said, there didn't actually seem to be any stats available to back up this claim.

The following month this appeared on Full Fact,

"Both Dr Hilary Jones and Lorraine Kelly got the latest Covid-19 hospital figures wrong during her show on ITV on 6 December. The actor and musician Martin Kemp then made the same mistake on the show the following day. They claimed that 90% of people currently in hospital with Covid have not been vaccinated. In fact, the latest data for England suggests that it’s more like 36%."

"At the time of writing, we do not have up-to-date figures on the vaccination status of recent admissions to intensive care."

This was December 8th, more than two weeks after the 9O% unvaxxed in ICUs claim and still still no official stats. So where did they get that 90% figure from ? Just made up off the top of their heads, the Ministry of Guesswork, or were they just plain lying ?

Make your own mind up, I couldn't possibly comment.
    Last edited by sinkov; 14-07-2022 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    who may or may not be telling the truth etc., etc.
    I don't concern myself much Sub, with those who may or may not be telling the truth. I just focus on those I KNOW are not telling the truth. It can be quite useful occasionally to to know just who is lying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Not so mon ami, that's FAKE NEWS, so beloved of you Lefties, the Supreme Court decision means it now reverts to each individual state to decide on the legality, or otherwise, of aborting a foetus.
    Facts are changing quickly mon ami. State legislature is changing rapidly on a state by state basis, for the most recent information available, please visit Abortion Finder’s State-by-State Guide. (If you need too! )

The point I was making is the erosion of civil liberties is life changing in the US, but the Yanks still refuse to tighten up gun laws, which I find all rather odd. Mandatory vaccinations for the army, abortion restrictions for pregnant women, but the yanks are still happy to allow 20 kids at a time to to be massacred by assault weapons. Does "hypocrisy" cover this?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Facts are changing quickly mon ami. State legislature is changing rapidly on a state by state basis, for the most recent information available, please visit Abortion Finder’s State-by-State Guide. (If you need too! )

The point I was making is the erosion of civil liberties is life changing in the US, but the Yanks still refuse to tighten up gun laws, which I find all rather odd. Mandatory vaccinations for the army, abortion restrictions for pregnant women, but the yanks are still happy to allow 20 kids at a time to to be massacred by assault weapons. Does "hypocrisy" cover this?
    To be honest mon ami, the abortion debate goes right over my head, I have next to no interest in it.

Is it not possible in the USA for individual states to bring in their own gun laws ? I don't know, as with abortion, it's not a subject I have much interest in, as you know, my view is that the mental state of those pulling the triggers is the real problem, and there seems to be no interest in even discussing that, never mind doing anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    To be honest mon ami, the abortion debate goes right over my head, I have next to no interest in it.

Is it not possible in the USA for individual states to bring in their own gun laws ? I don't know, as with abortion, it's not a subject I have much interest in, as you know, my view is that the mental state of those pulling the triggers is the real problem, and there seems to be no interest in even discussing that, never mind doing anything about it.
    I have an interest in what goes on stateside because I spent so much time over there. The dichotomy between the Democrats and the Republicans on just about any issue never fails to amuse me, neither does trying to fathom what makes a Republican tick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If even Fauci is having to own up to the reality of the situation, even if nine months late at least, there is still a glimmer of hope for us yet.

Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)