+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The DERRY

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I'm hoping that by bringing this part of fan concern back into focus, at a time when there is a likelihood that performances on the pitch will improve, the board might realise that the only way they are going to get more PATG customers will be to actively promote it and that this will make them review the licence agreement that they accepted under terrific pressure of if you don't accept these terms we will have no option but to close the SE.

agree that it seems illogical to portray the access to the SE by a ticket as a safer method of managing the SE than by accepting cash. this might not be the issue. Deeranged was involved with the discussions and I'm sure that we would not have signed up to this arrangement if it had been possible to avoid it. The point is now that we have had a period of good behaviour is it possible to create an amendment to the license that will allow PATG in a dedicated turnstile.
    I was never involved in the discussions. All I did was ask the questions on behalf of people that contacted me - they don't want to believe me and that's their prerogative.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    If he gets the players he wants I think we’ll do it.

We need to concentrate on getting through this season and then take steps to ensure we aren’t so vulnerable again.

Is there a law about having to be on here?
    Absolutely no law, I was just interested.

If there was a law about being on here it wud be about queuing twice, entry by tic only and you wud be kettled round the back and asked to conform b4 posting.

Failure to comply wud result in 5 years hard labour and transportation to Pravda land.

But as I say there isnae a law.

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    When was the bad behaviour?
    Before the SE was altered.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I was never involved in the discussions. All I did was ask the questions on behalf of people that contacted me - they don't want to believe me and that's their prerogative.
    Apologies Deeranged. I had forgotten the circumstances of your involvement. Quite right, you tried to help by asking the questions and allowing the answers to be relayed on here. Sorry for mistakenly saying that you were involved in the discussions with the authorities.

I think they do believe you, but they are making additional comments that might help to encourage the club to ask for changes to be made to the licence so that a PATG turnstile can operate for the SE.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Absolutely no law, I was just interested.

If there was a law about being on here it wud be about queuing twice, entry by tic only and you wud be kettled round the back and asked to conform b4 posting.

Failure to comply wud result in 5 years hard labour and transportation to Pravda land.

But as I say there isnae a law.
    Is Noah banned from Pravda too?

Is Noah banned from Pravda too?
    Hope not, I wear my banning ( 100% irrefutable proof rorros is Mr sensible) as a badge of honour.

Before the SE was altered.
    What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    What happened?
    Surges of exuberant fans running down to the front, danger to themselves etc. I'm not aware of any specific incident but at the time there was a fair bit of discussion on here. It was not universally accepted but the club were hauled over the coals about it and forced to make changes.

All this happened after the doon derby so you don't need to look far to find out who, since the council has been riddled with doonsters since all their pro-PLO pish in the 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    All this happened after the doon derby so you don't need to look far to find out who, since the council has been riddled with doonsters since all their pro-PLO pish in the 80s
    Spot on, a few Arabs caught up in there own importance, couldn’t take it the big club put them back where they belong, abused their position to have a pop, unfortunately our people in power seemed to just bend over and take it without the lube.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)