+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship transfers etc

I’m not sure about this striker that should be signing for us is any better than what we have but we’ll see

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Patience glasshopper, four inbound.
    Is that planes in next hour at Leeds/Bradford airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    First one through the door-new signing.

Attachment 23173
    Looks a bit too young for us 🤔

When it was posted we were interested in the Exeter City striker, but would wait until the summer.
    Can not understand why wait, we need a striker now, is MT thinking the player would be no good
    in the championship, but ok in league one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    When it was posted we were interested in the Exeter City striker, but would wait until the summer.
    Can not understand why wait, we need a striker now, is MT thinking the player would be no good
    It’s more likely that if we sign him now he would cost money. I’n the summer he would cost nowt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Maybe Exeter won't sell him now so mt hand was delt. They have 3 players I would be looking at. Imo there's also that lad from chesterfield. Not the big lad upfront who has been mentioned a few time. The lad who plays 2nd striker. Dablo think he's called. Only 21 and knows where the net is.

Could do worse than try for Gelhardt from Leeds Utd. He isn’t getting proper game time and he needs to improve by playing regularly. Top prospect and will score goals

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Patience glasshopper, four inbound.
    Hope you’re right Brin. I hope you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    It’s more likely that if we sign him now he would cost money. I’n the summer he would cost nowt.
    Or maybe there was an agreement that he can’t come in for any Exeter players till the summer…

I liked the the player we were once interested in Kayden Jackson, he had a good game for Ipswich Town
    against us on Saturday.
    With Ipswich bringing up**** strikers in, could be a player for the Millers, then thud we hit the floor, transfer
    price & wages.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast