+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Tam Courts - Yes or No

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Courts in - Yes or No

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I think you just don't like me very tbh, but it's cool 👍 anyway to the matter in hand, it's neither yes nor no from me, based simply on me having no idea whether he could be a complete masterstroke or a complete dud. How many tried and tested former managers were actually successful for us in the past though?
    I didn't give you the yellow (or red) card, in fact I had nothing to do with either, so I'm not sure what 'me not liking you' has to do with this. If the Mods' roles are questioned on here then I'm going to reply, be it you or anyone else.

No full stop
    I don't care if he's the next Pep or the next Pap

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...l3YrY6&ampcf=1

Shades of the the big man, ffs not even 6 months dead yet and the Courts come out with this
    Not fit to lick the shyt off the statue

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I'm really no sure about this hatred for Big Tony,he very rarely got a mention on here and when he did it was normally fairly positive.I am sure there was a thread on him before and i do not recall it being dripping with hate.
    At the time Neilson left it was him and The Bride that took the flak very few if any blamed The Big Man,a couple may have mentioned that the manager did not like working under the Sporting Director but that was about it.
    Its only since the story broke about him wanting his son promoted to the first team dugout that concern rather than hate was raised on this board.
    Almost the whole United support on social media have now went into meltdown but that's not because he was a policeman and is a hun,its because they are worried for the very existence of their football club and before that returning to Alloa and Arbroath.
    Nah, its more a few wido comments than anything else. Some people are naturally cagey about polis/ex polis. Add to that he's a Hun, it not exactly a great couple of attributes. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Your yellow was for far worse than saying Brians posts were 'hard to read'. You were quite derogatory and bang out of order if I remember correctly.

For the record, I haven't seen any 'dig after dig'. If anything Brian is far too overreactive towards Chick (and others at times) and has been for some time. If we feel action needs to be taken at any point with anyone, not just these two, we'll take it. We don't need posters in our face asking us why we aren't acting on certain things. We don't just sit here ignoring what goes on.
    See you are having a go at me for being over reactive towards chick and others? Who are these others ?I don't kiss you and others arses so guessing that makes me the bad cu.. in you'r eyes.I react if people are abusive to me and only person apart from you'rself that I have any sort of problem with is chick because he keeps asking me to answer his posts over and over so we get into silly arguements that go round and round in circles then have him starting with his insults about not being able to understand my posts and I dont need his crap.I did tell one guy to shut his p..s after he had said it to me but would not call that over reacting.I have my opinions and they are usually the opposite of you'rs so guessing that is why you are having a go at me.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    See you are having a go at me for being over reactive towards chick and others? Who are these others ?I don't kiss you and others arses so guessing that makes me the bad cu.. in you'r eyes.I react if people are abusive to me and only person apart from you'rself that I have any sort of problem with is chick because he keeps asking me to answer his posts over and over so we get into silly arguements that go round and round in circles then have him starting with his insults about not being able to understand my posts and I dont need his crap.I did tell one guy to shut his p..s after he had said it to me but would not call that over reacting.I have my opinions and they are usually the opposite of you'rs so guessing that is why you are having a go at me.
    I'm not 'having a go at you'.

Arse kissing? I don't see any of that going on. I must've missed something.

You do get into silly arguments with Chick. You keep asking him not to reply and to not talk to you but you always reply to his posts. If you don't want to speak to each other, don't speak to each other. It works both ways.

Yes, you told one guy to shut his puss, you've told Chick to piss off and now I'm 'having a go at you because you don't kiss my arse'. 😂 No one else on here reacts like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I'm not 'having a go at you'.

Arse kissing? I don't see any of that going on. I must've missed something.

You do get into silly arguments with Chick. You keep asking him not to reply and to not talk to you but you always reply to his posts. If you don't want to speak to each other, don't speak to each other. It works both ways.

Yes, you told one guy to shut his puss, you've told Chick to piss off and now I'm 'having a go at you because you don't kiss my arse'. �� No one else on here reacts like that.
    The guy I told to shut his p..s was because he told me to shut mine so he does act like that.I don't seem to get along with you so thats fine also but still think you are having a go at me for no reason.I dont always reply to his posts I ignore his post I only reply to his posts when they are directed at me.He made his big leaving speach why he was not going to post on the vaccine thread again because I was being allowed to post on it with my hard to read drivel.Then he comes on this thread and starts trying to engage with me.In my opinion looking for his usual argument in his words because he genuinely wants to know my opinion on this subject.In his second post he starts on about it taking him 5 to 10 minutes to work out what my post is saying(IT WAS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND THINK ANY IDIOT COULD UNDERSTAND IT WHEATHER THEY AGREE WITH IT THATS DIFFERENT)In his third post he says he does not generally read what I write because he finds it hard to read .So why does he keep trying to engage with me.I did not want you or anyone else getting involved in our problems we are both big boys and can sort out our problems or just keep away from each other.If you think I am acting out of order on you'r forum or bothering people ban me
    Last edited by AraBrian; 28-05-2021 at 07:43 AM.

What's this mornings current situation then?

Was just on SkyBet and noticed that Jim McInally is up there. Hadn't really thought about him, but has a pretty decent record at Peterhead. Maybe worth a shout?

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    What's this mornings current situation then?

Was just on SkyBet and noticed that Jim McInally is up there. Hadn't really thought about him, but has a pretty decent record at Peterhead. Maybe worth a shout?
    Think most people are going to be happy with anyone with a bit of managerial experience now.

[QUOTE=BackRowArab;39789515]What's this mornings current situation then?

Well ADS started early and got the first kick in,

tHeArAb replied telling him he never gave him a yellow or a red but he made the big mistake of bringing up Brian in his post.

Brian got oot the wrang side O the bed and waded into tHeArAb.

tHeArAb refuted those allegations but did mention Chick and silly arguments.

Brian fired off a reply and defended his shut your puss post and said ban me if you want.

Just a normal morning on UtdMad really mate.

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)