+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Booed of the pitch

re: Booed of the pitch

chill out jimmy

i'll never mention the fu(king thing again

i was posting half in jest, more fool me

do what you want mate

i do - i just don't worry about what others feel as much as you by the looks

but this 2 seasons of nostalgia left at upton park, looking at the stadium in 2014 compared to yesteryear, style of football compared to yesteryear and atmosphere compared to yesteryear, has me scratching my head

allardyce's style of football is a far bigger change for my football team than where we play

all about opinion

be lucky

edit: i'll never watch another game under allardyce after spuds, on my eyesight

as for this six year b0ll0cks, no manager gets that assurance. oh wait, pardew did at newcastle. is he safe in his job at present? no. it's all about results. problem this board has got is corporate will be empty in stratford under allardyce and they can't let that happen as a business. this is the biggest light at the end of the tunnel for people like me. stratford being a r

[quote="michael tellinger"

Don't do it Jimmy, I'm looking forward to going there.[/quote]

I wont mate, honest. I think a certain poster over at KUMB may come close though.

Just find it a tad frustrating that people simpy dont get that not all of us want to move there and wont be going there.

Hope the pro movers get everything they wish for i truly do. More than happy for each and everyone to come back and tell me how wrong i am/was.

Just still a fair few of us who disagree with everything about the move.

Anyway this is now going way off topic and been done to death.

Ha, no you are right, and I can understand why a lot of people are against the move,It's a bit like marmite I suppose.

Woo me and you are most likely the biggest Anti Allardyce fans on here. Largely due to him p1ssing all over our history and traditions from day one and insulting the fans from the getgo. His negative tactics amd awful football just make us hate him even more.

Now however more and more have changed and want him gone soon as.

Can i ask you do you really trust Sullivan and Gold to get rid of him and make the correct choice for our next manager. Sorry mate i dont. Dont trust them one little bit.

I beleive they just want that huge profit that will come with selling us once we move to the OS or even before.

Look at thier history of manager appointments, look at who they sold Brum to and Golds comments on Carrson Young.

It may be years and years before someone comes in and buys us and i fear Allardyce will be here until then. Unless he retires which he claims his wife wants him to.

This article sums it all up nicely - view external link

Cheers Oziron.

Best bit...

"Here comes a joyless facsimile of the previous season a?? disappointingly tedious, predictable football. Wishing the season away and ticking off the games. The complete opposite of why you started going to football in the first place."

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    Far too many people on here laying down the law for my liking.

Post what you want, attend games or stay at home in protest, boo or cheer, get behind the manager or c.unt him off. . . . . . . .do what you want fellas, everyone's different.

Some people are steadfastly going to each game but the ground is clearly not full so some people must be staying away. Only last week Jimmy couldn't give a ticket away to a Cat A game which says it all really.

If Allardyce is retained and is allowed to waste his annual 20 million then the crowds will continue to dwindle. If Pardew or Laudrup were appointed tomorrow and promised to build a team around Morrison and bring some pace and craft into the squad then the tickets would become like hot cakes very quickly.
    Don't spoil your argument by bringing Pardew's into the equation Bonzo. !!

F_ucking Pardew?? Surely you can remember the tripe we served up in the Championship under him a

cheers oz

this bit a top summary...

c+p

However, the capacity to remain that permeates his sides, the unwillingness to yield, comes at great cost. A trade-off, if you will; one that perhaps most would think fair and be entirely willing to accept. Yes, the fare for the annual great Allardyce survival ride is the loss of your football identity. History is whitewashed, mavericks are sidelined and flair diluted until your club resembles an identikit Allardyce blueprint for scraping into the Premier League for another twelve months. Here comes a joyless facsimile of the previous season a?? disappointingly tedious, predictable football. Wishing the season away and ticking off the games. The complete opposite of why you started going to football in the first place.

Yes Woo that just about sums it up...as I said in one of my other posts on this thread.. The footballing principles we were brought up on as West Ham supporters is now consigned to history.
    What nobody has mentioned is the fact that all our young supporters are now being brought up on the crap football that we are now playing,that's all they know,they know no different,my boy is 15 and when I talk about the academy ,some of the football we used to play I get a blank look!!

Sir Ron and Johny Lyall must be turning in their graves

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    cheers oz

this bit a top summary...

c+p

However, the capacity to remain that permeates his sides, the unwillingness to yield, comes at great cost. A trade-off, if you will; one that perhaps most would think fair and be entirely willing to accept. Yes, the fare for the annual great Allardyce survival ride is the loss of your football identity. History is whitewashed, mavericks are sidelined and flair diluted until your club resembles an identikit Allardyce blueprint for scraping into the Premier League for another twelve months. Here comes a joyless facsimile of the previous season a?? disappointingly tedious, predictable football. Wishing the season away and ticking off the games. The complete opposite of why you started going to football in the first place.
    That piece sums up what I, and an ever-increasing number of West Ham supporters think, but put far more eloquently than I ever could.

At the end of the season, and to make a st

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)