+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy bell

😅😅😅😅 You at it on here now , oh dear you got it bad , Got the pills , straight jacket and number for Carseview at the ready

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    This patter is sh1te, strike one Mr Greeting
    Offshore
    Surely posters don't get banned for Humour?
    You can post freely on deemad with your wee digs and smarty pants comments without fear of getting binned .Maybe because you and shades are Buddies? Ill ask him.Yet when you get a bit of a piss take you go in the huff and get the threat book out.
    Are the rules of posting not the same for both sets of fans on the Boards?
    Best lighten up mate.

[QUOTE=ianharab;38605636]😅😅😅😅 You at it on here now , oh dear you got it bad , Got the pills , straight jacket and number for Carseview at the ready[/QUOTE
    Ian.its humour isn't it.no offence given and none taken I'm certain

Im afraid youre wrong, i keep getting banned from fun mad for the tiniest bit of banter, so in all honesty i hope you get the same treatment, its really annoying making up new names every time, so off you pop

No by me 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Naeidea View Post
    Im afraid youre wrong, i keep getting banned from fun mad for the tiniest bit of banter, so in all honesty i hope you get the same treatment, its really annoying making up new names every time, so off you pop
    Thats wrong if you get banned for banter.
    The mods on both boards need to sort it out to allow the Boards to flourish.
    Who wants controlled footy Boards?
    It would become like china or North Korean media.
    The mods need to get their thinking caps on.

Affshore is Kim Jong-Un.

Phucking knew it all along 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Greetin in Bed View Post
    Offshore
    Surely posters don't get banned for Humour?
    You can post freely on deemad with your wee digs and smarty pants comments without fear of getting binned .Maybe because you and shades are Buddies? Ill ask him.Yet when you get a bit of a piss take you go in the huff and get the threat book out.
    Are the rules of posting not the same for both sets of fans on the Boards?
    Best lighten up mate.
    What an absolute pile of ****e!!

Thats wrong if you get banned for banter.
    The mods on both boards need to sort it out to allow the Boards to flourish.
    Who wants controlled footy Boards?
    The mods need to get their thinking caps on.
    There's banter/humour and there's spamming multiple threads with the same post looking for a reaction, which u did yesterday. It's no that difficult to understand why u got a strike.

What, really difficult to read ?

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)