+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: WBA Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Ach, it was only £12, helps to cover the costs and allows us to see our new players against better opposition.
    Hopefully let’s some of the fans dry their knickers out ahead of next week.
    If we do get a Marquis or a Moult in, confidence will be higher for the start of the season.
    We could do with a new striker getting signed before this match to give the club and fans a bit of a buzz going into the game.

This is not meant in any argumentative way at all but it grabbed my attention...people with multiple user names, what was your user name before? I have been on this site for quite a few years and noticed some come and go but I am interested in the old user names that disappeared but reappeared. What was your old user name lad? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We could do with a new striker getting signed before this match to give the club and fans a bit of a buzz going into the game.

This is not meant in any argumentative way at all but it grabbed my attention...people with multiple user names, what was your user name before? I have been on this site for quite a few years and noticed some come and go but I am interested in the old user names that disappeared but reappeared. What was your old user name lad? Thanks
    I’ve not had a previous username.
    That’s just Mason’s paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’ve not had a previous username.
    That’s just Mason’s paranoia.
    Fair play.
    Anyone with newer user names please inform us that are not in the know your old user names if you are not scared to reveal yourself

I watched full rerun of the game on red tv and was impressed with forrester Ferguson and cosgrove, also GMS was good and McKenna an Devlin. All be it was only a friendly but nonetheless i was impressed

If we can just get a quality striker in and RB along with a winger ill be confident going into this season

Pleasantly surprised last night to be honest. Thought we did not bad in parts but I did think WBA were poor. Not just as pessimistic as a I felt prior to the game. Some encouraging signs. Still crying out for some decent singnings. 4 pints before getting stuck into the carry out in the car so a couple of piss stops required on the way up. Parked by ten to six so plenty of time for beers in the Pittodrie Bar sweat box. Back home in Glasgow at twenty past twelve.

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Fair play.
    Anyone with newer user names please inform us that are not in the know your old user names if you are not scared to reveal yourself

I think he genuinely believes that, which is a worry. I can assure you RainMan has at least 3 usernames rattling about that brain of his. As for me, in all the years I’ve been posting on here, the first time I got accused of having more than one, was immediately after I pointed out he was on his third. Make of that what you will.

Not that any of it matters of course but if I had made such a rip-roaring c*nt of it with my previous two, I’d be on my third as well

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I've had to block a few. When it came to "your momma" lines it got a bit much.

Sold your motorbike yet? I managed to fix my ride on mower. I reckon I could get a sideline.
    More importantly, have you had enough rain to keep your lawn lush?

Feel free to take a look at my moped. It turns over but won't start, fuel is leaking in to the air filter and the key has been snapped off inside the fuel cap lock. Apart from that it's grand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I think he genuinely believes that, which is a worry. I can assure you RainMan has at least 3 usernames rattling about that brain of his. As for me, in all the years I’ve been posting on here, the first time I got accused of having more than one, was immediately after I pointed out he was on his third. Make of that what you will.

Not that any of it matters of course but if I had made such a rip-roaring c*nt of it with my previous two, I’d be on my third as well
    I know you have been on this messageboard for a while and also have seen a few come and go.
    Any inside info on previous names and the new names they go under now?
    On another note, do you think we will sign anyone of note before the Burnley match on Thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Pleasantly surprised last night to be honest. Thought we did not bad in parts but I did think WBA were poor. Not just as pessimistic as a I felt prior to the game. Some encouraging signs. Still crying out for some decent singnings. 4 pints before getting stuck into the carry out in the car so a couple of piss stops required on the way up. Parked by ten to six so plenty of time for beers in the Pittodrie Bar sweat box. Back home in Glasgow at twenty past twelve.

COYR
    I think if I'd drunk half as much as you did (I'm a very cheap date these days, half a shandy and I'm starting to fly) , then we definitely would have looked like world beaters and that even Nicky Maynard would have looked like a deadly marksman - maybe not, 1,000,000 pints and Nicky would still look ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Lol, in your mind, what’s my apparent 3 usernames?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast