+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry v QPR....both teams did not take the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    The players have the right to kneel and even do black power salutes if they want.

And supporters have the right not to buy tickets, Sky subscriptions or iFollow passes.
    Suits me the quicker we get rid of fans like that the better as far as I'm concerned. Millers mad would be a lot more pleasant and tolerant board for a start.

I would ask the question why does the thought of black equality bother you so much that you would stop supporting a club you may have done for years? Why feel so strongly about it?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 20-09-2020 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    So all black people are as wealthy as Oprah Winfrey. What a stupid analogy to make.
    Maybe you need to improve your reading skills Roly because that's not what he said.

So all black people are as wealthy as Oprah Winfrey. What a stupid analogy to make.
    It wasn't an analogy or what I said.

There are rich black people, and middle class, and poor.

And none of them need you to speak for them.

Oprah Winfrey is worth $2.5 billion.

Why do you seem to think black people are all poor?

And that they need your help?
    You know as well as I do what gfire is inferring camiller but I will answer his point literally just for you.

No not all blacks are poor. Not all blacks need my help...but generally blacks are poor compared to whites. And yes many whites are in poverty.

I don't care what colour people are . All i would argue is that people in poverty should be given a fairer crack of the whip than what they are.

It wasn't an analogy or what I said.

There are rich black people, and middle class, and poor.

And none of them need you to speak for them.
    ...but the majority poor... I dont want to speak up for anyone who is privileged or wealthy. Why is there a need?

You know as well as I do what gfire is inferring camiller but I will answer his point literally just for you.

No not all blacks are poor. Not all blacks need my help...but generally blacks are poor compared to whites. And yes many whites are in poverty.

I don't care what colour people are . All i would argue is that people in poverty should be given a fairer crack of the whip than what they are.
    "White working-class children are UK’s most deprived pupils – and they’ll be hardest hit by Covid fallout too, researchers warn MPs"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Ps-warned.html

...but the majority poor... I dont want to speak up for anyone who is privileged or wealthy. Why is there a need?
    I can assure you Roly that where BLM has it's roots, the majority (>50%) of black people in the USA are not poor. Across the world yes.

Thanks for highlighting what I said about white poverty as well.

I've forgot, how did the score end in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I can assure you Roly that where BLM has it's roots, the majority (>50%) of black people in the USA are not poor. Across the world yes.
    I dunno if this is true or not but good on them for supporting their poor brothers and sisters round the world. I wouldn't call myself poor but I would support causes and policies that make poor people more equal.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast