+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on Brothers Reedtz ?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Stop contradicting yourself..!
    FFS Your doing it in the same paragraph..!
    The tests told them they had covid.
    The fact they weren't in hospital would tell you that having covid had no adverse effect on them.
    Those that had symptoms would have had concerns,but were not rushed to hospital with breathing difficulties.
    The fact they were playing 10 days later would confirm they had no adverse effects from being infected.
    So how would could have an effect on them.?
    What other effects are you on about and how would they impact on their ability to play a game of football.?
    I take it you don't know a large number of people who have actually had covid? Five of us have had it in my immediate family (including me). I haven't felt like this before, the only time I've felt worse is immediately post op after major surgery. None of us have been hospitalised, but we are all suffering, or have suffered, long term effects after the infectious period has passed. And we are all fit and healthy normally. Plus 3 of the 5 are young (as in football playing age) and very fit. None of us have been admitted to hospital - the bar is VERY high for admission, you have to be unable to say more than a few words without struggling for breath. I know this from seeking advice for 2 family members

The longer term effects across all of us have included: exhaustion, muscle pain, chest pain, severe chronic headaches, reduced O2 sats, ongoing breathlessness, nausea, lack of stamina, clumsiness, and a constant desire to sleep (and the ability to fall asleep at any point during the day). I'd imagine that we aren't unusual in suffering these lingering symptoms and I'd think a player suffering from any similar symptoms would just not be functioning at 100% all the time.

Also the recovery isn't a smooth process. One day you might feel fairly ok (so perhaps able to play football) and then the next day, even getting out of bed feels like a major achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I take it you don't know a large number of people who have actually had covid? Five of us have had it in my immediate family (including me). I haven't felt like this before, the only time I've felt worse is immediately post op after major surgery. None of us have been hospitalised, but we are all suffering, or have suffered, long term effects after the infectious period has passed. And we are all fit and healthy normally. Plus 3 of the 5 are young (as in football playing age) and very fit. None of us have been admitted to hospital - the bar is VERY high for admission, you have to be unable to say more than a few words without struggling for breath. I know this from seeking advice for 2 family members

The longer term effects across all of us have included: exhaustion, muscle pain, chest pain, severe chronic headaches, reduced O2 sats, ongoing breathlessness, nausea, lack of stamina, clumsiness, and a constant desire to sleep (and the ability to fall asleep at any point during the day). I'd imagine that we aren't unusual in suffering these lingering symptoms and I'd think a player suffering from any similar symptoms would just not be functioning at 100% all the time.

Also the recovery isn't a smooth process. One day you might feel fairly ok (so perhaps able to play football) and then the next day, even getting out of bed feels like a major achievement.
    I'm sorry to hear you and your family have not been well cher.
    May I ask how old are you? Are you in the age range that are most at risk?
    Do you know a large number of people who've had it ,or is this your own experience of it?
    I know of several people that have tested positive for the damn thing,but as yet none of them have been I'll in anyway bar loss of taste etc.
    Now I'm not saying this is the case for everyone at all but it happens to be what I have experienced so far.
    If any of the players were adversely affected like yourself I'm sure the club would inform us they were unavailable for selection at worst .
    As yet I believe all bar one have played and been available for selection.
    So hence I will return to the main substance of this topic for mine and Hot Lips sake.
    Can we stop looking for excuses to absolve Ardley of any responsibility of how poorly we are performing.
    Also Hot Lips I'm on the tablet!
    So I can type so much more easily.
    Nice attempt to get the moderator involved your'e a very passive aggressive person aren't you.
    You are awfull, but I do like you.!
    Muchos grassy arse
    Xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    This is true, even though some are saying Covid should not be taken into account.

Apparently in the Premier this season there has been 32 away wins and 28 home wins. Never happened before that there have been more away wins. Surely no coincidence that there are no speactators.
    So you are clearly saying Covid is an excuse for no promotion this season

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Tbh you've been getting away with murder for a long time now but you clearly have friends in high places#soundofthepolice.

Maybe it's all the trash managers we've had before him, that's gonna chip away at anyone's standards when it comes to Notts managers surely

Sorry to break your heart old man but age matters.

P.S. Who are my girls? New one on me.
    Think its Ardley that has been getting away with murdering Notts County for a long time, and as getting away with murder , despite our terrible performance today , he will be credited with a win he hardly deserved

As for the trash managers we had before, Ardley leads the pack

Sorry to break it to you, Ardley = next season in the National League

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    So you are clearly saying Covid is an excuse for no promotion this season
    No, I have said it several times.

Covid is not an excuse for no promotion in itself, but it cannot be that it has not affected the season for every club.

One thing is for sure Fake Dr Pedro isn't for me Zzzzzz. I prefer Weirdly Obsessive Bahamas Pedro without a doubt .

"Attempt to get the moderator involved" say what? I'm the last person wanting mod intervention even when called all sorts of insults and nasty comments on here. It's water off a ducks back

As for DavyFacts , if Ardley doesn't get promoted this season and we remain in the NL he will leave the club and you will be happy cos you will get a new manager.

So what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    No, I have said it several times.

Covid is not an excuse for no promotion in itself, but it cannot be that it has not affected the season for every club.
    MM I've already advised you about contradicting yourself ,especially in the same paragraph.
    However just to be clear for me and others that are confused by your gobbledigook
    What does
    "Covid is no excuse in itself "actually mean ?.

Well I would say at this moment in time it can be used as an excuse. But if we don't get any more problems then at the end of the season it can't be an excuse because of the number of games we have left to play at present.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    One thing is for sure Fake Dr Pedro isn't for me Zzzzzz. I prefer Weirdly Obsessive Bahamas Pedro without a doubt .

"Attempt to get the moderator involved" say what? I'm the last person wanting mod intervention even when called all sorts of insults and nasty comments on here. It's water off a ducks back

As for DavyFacts , if Ardley doesn't get promoted this season and we remain in the NL he will leave the club and you will be happy cos you will get a new manager.

So what's the problem?
    Morning HotLips
    I owe you an apology..
    ARDLEYS NOT A **** MANAGER after all..!
    Great result yesterday and performance..!
    Only joking..great result...**** manager and performance still,however I will take a win everyday of the week.
    My APOLOGY though does refer to me saying you were appealing to the Mod and refering this topic as O/T.
    Having re read your post I now see you were refering To me and your Boyfriend MM.
    IM SORRY !
    I've been a very naughty boy,
    It will not happen again.
    I have written this on paper 1000 times as a punishment to myself on your behalf..
    Muchos loveos , grassy arse
    XXXX
    PS if we remain in this league no one will be happy.
    That is the problem with you and yours and your Happy Clappy approach to this situation.
    It's a kin to watching your house burn down and stopping the fire brigade from putting it out.
    Saying it's ok it will sort itself out in a few hours..
    XXXXX

Ahhhh behind all the sleep deprived ramblings we get to what you are really all about. Welcome to the debate

So M_M is "my boyfriend". I have some "girls" (still not sure who these girls are?)

I now realise you are using those terms as a form of put down, brilliant work

I hope "Hot Lips" isn't also one, as that one I take very complimentary.

A lovely analogy to end but if you honestly think I'm a "Happy Chappy" it falls down before I even gets started. Even Pro Ardley Poster Boy is more realistic and that's still funny.

Apology accepted sweetie.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast