+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheerins Last Stand v Perth Fairmers Match thread

So that’s us even.
    Anything else now is a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He’s already had a bit of backing getting in Brown and the boy Russell.

If he gets to sign the likes of Griffiths and Gallagher as has been suggested then anything less than 3rd would be a failure?
    I’ll hang fire until I see what signings are made

He’s already had a bit of backing getting in Brown and the boy Russell.

If he gets to sign the likes of Griffiths and Gallagher as has been suggested then anything less than 3rd would be a failure?
    It sounds like you want Glass to fail before he's even started?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    1445 posts and you’ve just realised that that’s what the studiedly-cynical cool kids want, in the see-who-can-pish-the-highest contest that this site has become?

Crikey.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the loan signings of Kamberi and Hornby were a final farewell GIRFUY going away present from McHunnis who knew he was finished at the club and brought in that two to "lead the line"
    Hendry was brought in as a smoke screen to cover up his GIRFUY signings as he has never been started, came of the bench and scored our first goal in god knows how long and then was dropped for the next game with preference given again to Kamberi who really is rank fkn wrotten.
    As for Hornby that header yesterday missing the target from two yards out was abysmal.
    McHunnis is probably laughing like fk at us being stuck with these two till the end of season, but I guess we can at least be thankful that our goal machine Hendry is available to play for the rest of season now and surely to fk Glass will give the lad chance, lets face it what other choices does he have,

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Not at all, I hope he manages to take us to the next level that everyone on here has been going on about for the last few years.

It shouldn’t be too difficult considering the league is so pish.

Not at all, I hope he manages to take us to the next level that everyone on here has been going on about for the last few years.

It shouldn’t be too difficult considering the league is so pish.
    A better coached Aberdeen with a driven manager would be more successful than the previous Anchor Man because he gave up. I am sure the majority on here are not naive enough to know we will need better financial backing if we are actually going to compete for the league title.
    One thing is for sure....Cormack stated we aim to win so I hope he puts his money where his mouth is and helps deliver us a far better standard of player than what we have actually signed of late. The summer transfer window will certainly be a mark of what we intend to do.

Anything would be better that the endless influx of s’hite that we have had to endure.

This a’rsehole on loan
    That crock on a short term contract.
    etc.etc. etc.

Of course we can immediately improve on what we have, that’s not going to be difficult.
    But no matter what money is made available, it can and should only be used to fill a position that we haven’t managed to coach our youngsters into.

Every purchase should be seen as a failure ( although I’m not daft enough to think we can stop buying players altogether)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A better coached Aberdeen with a driven manager would be more successful than the previous Anchor Man because he gave up. I am sure the majority on here are not naive enough to know we will need better financial backing if we are actually going to compete for the league title.
    One thing is for sure....Cormack stated we aim to win so I hope he puts his money where his mouth is and helps deliver us a far better standard of player than what we have actually signed of late. The summer transfer window will certainly be a mark of what we intend to do.
    I really don't understand the attitude that someone, in this case Cormack, should subsidise our support for our club. Just ask Hearts about how that can work.

I'd much rather the club paid it's own way in the world. A sustainable future not dependent upon a sugar daddy for support. Mr Donald was right in this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    I really don't understand the attitude that someone, in this case Cormack, should subsidise our support for our club. Just ask Hearts about how that can work.

I'd much rather the club paid it's own way in the world. A sustainable future not dependent upon a sugar daddy for support. Mr Donald was right in this.
    Should we pay him and the rest of the investors back the £13-14m they spent on the training facilities?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast