+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2021-22

Much, much pleasure Frank.

Kick kick. Kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I am dissapointed in your mocking, you have gone down in my estimation. It shows a certain weakness of character to kick a man when he is down. I am sure you got some pleasure from it.
    It's even worse than you think.

He has deliberately called you Frank in the league table to put you below Piglet.

If he had called you Psaw you would have been above him.

All checked and correct Griff.

Hehe. All perfect then.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    ... Doing considerably better were Altobelli and NZBlue with 7s and both float upwards in the table, by four places in NZBlue’s case. Well done to both. Average score was 5 so judge yourselves against that. Laters.
    Err didn't we miss somebody out, who also got a whacking great 7 points this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Err didn't we miss somebody out, who also got a whacking great 7 points this week.
    Apologies on his behalf Acido.

Sadly Griff's had a grudge against Barnsley ever since Kate Rusby refused to have a go on his bouzouki.

Sorry Acido, really. I’ve been so busy that I didn’t have time to look that far down the table. I’ll give you a special congratulatory shout this next weekend though. Possibly.

The Griff circus has now moved on to the Isle of Man. If I see any tailless cats I’ll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    It's even worse than you think.

He has deliberately called you Frank in the league table to put you below Piglet.

If he had called you Psaw you would have been above him.

All checked and correct Griff.
    I thought that F came before P in the alphabet?

Is it possible we can have a "sticky" on top of the board with just the league table on and no replies please?

It would be good to view the statistics alone without having to wade through the chimp's tea party on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I thought that F came before P in the alphabet?
    It is reverse alphabetical order this season Chalky.

Welcome back.

Sorry Piglet, I prefer apple.

Anyway (1), firstly HUGE congratulations to Acido for his magnificent 6. It was a wonderful 6, and slightly behind this week’s average score which was 6.6. Good.

Anyway (2), no double figure scores this week but me, Tricky, NZBlue and Cayambe all got 9. Well done us, and Tricky is up three places as a result. Looking for divine inspiration were Kel and Coastlineblue with 4s. That puts the beach-dweller on the bottom, and it’s worth noting that Kel is the only contestant left without a correct score. Nobby fared worst this week; a below-average 5 drops him three spots to 6th.

Anyway (3), as they say in football - we go again.

1 Howoldboy (7).…….8-52
    2 Griff (3)…………………9-45
    3= Tricky (4)……………9-43
    3= NZBlue (4)………….9-43
    5 Altobelli (5)…………..6-41
    6 Nobby (5)……………..5-40
    7 Piglet (1)……………….8-39
    8 Mullen (3)……..………5-38
    9 Crusha (3)……..……..6-37
    10 Frank (1)……..……..6-37
    11 Southblue (3)..……6-36
    12 Acido (2)………………6-36
    13 BlackDogBlue (3)…7-34
    14 Davee (2)…..…..…..6-34
    15 Chalky (1)…..….…..5-32
    16 Claw (2)……………….7-29
    17 Kel (0)………………….4-29
    18 Cayambe (1)………..9-28
    19 Coastlineblue (1)….4-27

EOB ................…..……4-17
    Last edited by griff; 12-09-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)