+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Asghar interview

Interview on BBC sport was a joke.

Key head scratcher parts - he is still believes that we are on track with the 5 year plan which ends next January but we , as you wld expect, have 2 budgets in case we don’t stay up 🤔

We have a good enough squad to stay up. 🙈

We interviewed some top candidates for the managers post and Fox was the best option. 🤯

Plenty of other gems in there.

Big Tam Courts still available!

Still not convinced he was all that but surely a much better option than Fox! Prob can’t afford to be paying 3 managers though

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    Big Tam Courts still available!

Still not convinced he was all that but surely a much better option than Fox! Prob can’t afford to be paying 3 managers though
    Big Craig Levein is available but these prissy wee fannies don't like an authoritarian figure,they'd probably call secret player meetings again if Craig got a tad shoutey....they much prefer the droll tones of the current incumbent and the wee arm over the shoulder while saying unlucky lads you tried yir best.......

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    MacIntyre asked the fans to send in their questions but never asked ANY sent in directly,to say i'm disappointed is an understatement.He did use my word in my earlier post catastrophic relating to relegation.A complete waste of time.
    He asked four of the questions that were asked on this forum, including yours. Maybe not in the exact manner that they were asked on here, but he definitely asked about the lack of January window signings, the Lewis Neilson saga, a relegation contingency and why Watt was allowed to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    He asked four of the questions that were asked on this forum, including yours. Maybe not in the exact manner that they were asked on here, but he definitely asked about the lack of January window signings, the Lewis Neilson saga, a relegation contingency and why Watt was allowed to leave.
    He asked questions?,of course he asked questions it was an interview but he toned them down and made them look like they were his,i'm confident i would have ripped Asghar to shreds if it was me asking them.He wriggled out of the Neilson one using the old i can't answer that for legal reasons.That told me HE lost us hundreds of thousands of pounds.I also doubt very much that we have a leg to stand on.

He asked questions?,of course he asked questions it was an interview but he toned them down and made them look like they were his,i'm confident i would have ripped Asghar to shreds if it was me asking them.He wriggled out of the Neilson one using the old i can't answer that for legal reasons.That told me HE lost us hundreds of thousands of pounds.I also doubt very much that we have a leg to stand on.
    Please read my reply properly mate, i said he asked four of the questions that were on here, not just 'questions' which you are alluding to for some strange reason. Therefore I'd suggest the interview wasn't a waste of time with regards the questions that were asked.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Please read my reply properly mate, i said he asked four of the questions that were on here, not just 'questions' which you are alluding to for some strange reason. Therefore I'd suggest the interview wasn't a waste of time with regards the questions that were asked.
    You said he asked my question and that's not true,he never asked my question.Read my question properly.

You said he asked my question and that's not true,he never asked my question.Read my question properly.
    I said he asked the questions but not in the manner they were put on here.

The questions he asked were - Why was Tony Watt allowed to leave? Did he demand to leave? Was that the best thing for the club? Has that not left you short up front?

I think the latter two questions broadly answers your question regarding having only one experienced striker left on the books and leaving us in danger of releagtion/financial loss.

NO6

Why were the interests of Tony Watt and Nicky Clark ie more game time put before the interests of Dundee United ie only one experienced striker left on the books and now in serious danger of relegation and a catastrophic financial loss?.
    He NEVER asked that question,FACT.

He NEVER asked that question,FACT.
    Ffs. Okay mate.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)