+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 100 of 187 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Keeper Jack Walton signed on loan from Luton Town until end of the season and is our new number 1 apparently.

Don't know much about him, except that he's not Birighitti

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...UTON-TOWN.html
    Last edited by Arabdownsouth; 10-07-2023 at 10:16 AM.

You are very very very very very welcome Jack! Surely anybody is an upgrade on that keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    So the Academy Director had nothing to do with anyone above that age group during his time here?
    Now who's jumping on people!😘🤣

I thought the lad Goldie was here under Levein and Houston, but I cannot answer your previous question as it doesn't interest me as much as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Now who's jumping on people!😘🤣

I thought the lad Goldie was here under Levein and Houston, but I cannot answer your previous question as it doesn't interest me as much as it should.

No, he was a TA appointment

Keeper at last , right sided central defender next ???? , see Mulgrew been told he is free to go as well

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Keeper Jack Walton signed on loan from Luton Town until end of the season and is our new number 1 apparently.

Don't know much about him, except that he's not Birighitti

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...UTON-TOWN.html
    Young lad reckons this guy is class. That is entirely based on Football Manager though, so I will reserve judgement! Can't be any worse than Birighitti though and clearly good enough to earn a move from Barnsley to Luton at least.

Every time there is a surprise signing like this it raises my hope that more are to follow......

Luton boss comment

The 25-year-old arrived at Kenilworth Road from Barnsley last January, but after suffering an early injury, has yet to make a senior appearance for the Town.

The former England Under-18 stopper has travelled north to join up with the side relegated from the Scottish Premiership at the end of last season, ahead of their opening League Cup Group Stage tie next Saturday.

Manager Rob Edwards said: “Jack was really unlucky when he first came in, but he trained extremely hard and he was the top professional, pushing Ethan Horvath and James Shea.

“He was involved in a promotion, which is great experience for him, but he’s at an age where he needs to play and with us getting promoted it becomes more difficult for him to do that here.

“Dundee United have been in contact for a while and it’s going to be a good project for him there, as they will be among the favourites to go straight back up.

“But it’s by no means the end for Jack at this football club. We just feel that this season, this is the right thing for him and we’ll be keeping in close contact in the hope it works out really well for us, Dundee United and most importantly, Jack.”

Right sided centre half on way

Ollie Denham , looks a bit like Jack Hendry

Page 100 of 187 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)