+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 102 of 410 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Can only really comment on the players we've 'missed out on' so far (Hayes, GMS, Doyle-Hayes) but if players have a choice between us or Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs, there's only ever going to be one winner I'm afraid and it isn't going to be us.
    https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/news/d...er-liam-kelly/

Add Motherwell to that list mate as we go for the cheaper option released by a Championship side.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57729239

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post

Add Motherwell to that list mate as we go for the cheaper option released by a Championship side.

Now now. We were never signing Kelly whilst Siegrist is still here. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post

Or Kelly went to the club that will give him guaranteed first team football and a club that he has been to before, while we can only offer him first team football if this offer for Benji ever magically appears

Never seen so much clamour to replace a boy that hasn't left and no one wants to see leave.

Question for all:

You can only pick one option.

1) two of Benji, Shanks, Edwards, Fuchs leave the club. The fees allow us to bring in 4 players.

2) no one in the current first team squad leaves the club and we go through until the Jan window with the squad we have currently.

If option 1 - which 2 would you see leave?

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Never seen so much clamour to replace a boy that hasn't left and no one wants to see leave.

Question for all:

1) two of Benji, Shanks, Edwards, Fuchs leave the club. The fees allow us to bring in 4 players.

2) no one in the current first team squad leaves the club and we go through until the Jan window with the squad we have currently.

I'd actually be happier with option 2 as it think it squad is good and I'm really interested to see what kind of impact TC has on us.

In reality i don't think it'll be either of the options. I think we'll sign a couple of players with no one leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post

Question for all:

ffs Bud these are horrendous questions mate

If Benji leaves we've just missed out on Kelly, would need to look elsewhere, probably abroad but is a massive risk. Shanks extremely difficult to replace given we missed out on Nisbet last summer and McNulty would be too expensive for us. Edwards is our best defender but we have plenty CB's now that Mulgrew has signed. Fuchs is excellent but we have Butcher and Harkes for there.

Suppose it would be Edwards and Fuchs if any has to leave to allow more players to come in

Option 2 isn't an option for me as we have no creativity or width unless we start playing the young lads like Mochrie but i canna see us doing that

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'd actually be happier with option 2 as it think it squad is good and I'm really interested to see what kind of impact TC has on us.

In reality i don't think it'll be either of the options. I think we'll sign a couple of players with no one leaving.
    TTT

Do you honestly think the squad is good or you winding people up.
    we scored least goals
    we had least shots on target
    we had least shots at goal.
    the midfield could not pass water
    the defence is erratic to say least.
    gk god knows how many points we got cause him.
    we had one winger and we gave him to them across the road.

I really hope TC does a great job but i wont hold my breath.

Still a bit baffled by our one signing so far Mullgrew, given Reynolds is still here.

I agree with Terry I doubt anyone is leaving and we will get a couple in. The right type of player and i think we will have a decent enough squad, one with another years experience together. I am too very interested to see how TC lines this up. Also agree with affshore most likely to leave is probably edwards for personal reasons. who knows really. In response to Craigbrew agree Siegrist got us dozen plus points and i see him leaving in January potentially or next summer. we asked for a mill plus from mk dons for him. we scored so little goals as the system (and players) did not have the creativity. Defence has its weaknesses but hopeful mulgrew helps there could it be a 352 type line up? left back does worry me but robson is improving.

I am on the same pills as GB mind you

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Still a bit baffled by our one signing so far Mullgrew, given Reynolds is still here.
    agree thought he was going back up north back 3 of mulgrew edwards and reynolds aint bad though??

Page 102 of 410 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)