+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 103 of 156 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1551

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    civility will start breaking out.
    Hear hear!

That's 3/3 and 4/4.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Yeah, totally out of place on here. Sorry to everyone for the moderate language and raising the tone
    I should think so

... sorry Drilly, but I often become suspicious when someone quotes 'the law'. Try reading Article 50 ... it states that if no agreement is made, exit occurs in any event two years after notification. The extension after 31st March was phoney as would be any further extension. I decided not to use the word illegal, fearing it may upset the more lilly-livered, traitorous Remoaners. As ever, it's the self-serving EU bending the rules to suit their own need to continue screwing the UK; something Remoaners conveniently ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    That's 3/3 and 4/4.
    Yep, two quick own goals from Notsohumblepie!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... sorry Drilly, but I often become suspicious when someone quotes 'the law'. Try reading Article 50 ... it states that if no agreement is made, exit occurs in any event two years after notification. The extension after 31st March was phoney as would be any further extension. I decided not to use the word illegal, fearing it may upset the more lilly-livered, traitorous Remoaners. As ever, it's the self-serving EU bending the rules to suit their own need to continue screwing the UK; something Remoaners conveniently ignore.
    How is it illegal anyway?

'Failure to do so results in the exiting state falling out of the EU with no new provisions in place, unless every one of the remaining EU states agrees to extend the negotiations.'

Something leavers conveniently ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    How is it illegal anyway?

'Failure to do so results in the exiting state falling out of the EU with no new provisions in place, unless every one of the remaining EU states agrees to extend the negotiations.'

Something leavers conveniently ignore.
    TBH, may well be referring to this:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...rt-case-appeal

... thanks Gumpy ... but I was commenting directly upon that which I read in the Article 50 document. I'd sooner not rely on the interpretation of someone else even if they're right too!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... thanks Gumpy ... but I was commenting directly upon that which I read in the Article 50 document. I'd sooner not rely on the interpretation of someone else even if they're right too!
    Yes you and the other bloke sitting behind his computer are definitely right and the judge is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Yes you and the other bloke sitting behind his computer are definitely right and the judge is wrong.

Unless the plaintiff's name happens to be Gina Miller, it seems.

Page 103 of 156 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast