+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1169

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm going to put 2 and 2 together now and get 5 probably but I wonder if the loan forward may be a Newcastle player. They may have been impressed with what we did with Dan.
    Whey hey Roly, joining numbers now after connecting dots, whatever next ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Keinan Davis? According to all the reports today, he's off to Preston.
    Nothings been done yet but yes both Preston and Rotherham are after him

Rotherham has also been testing the waters for Ross county striker, but Iv no news on that

Search Twitter
    See new Tweets
    Conversation
    Paul Davis
    @paulm_davis
    #rufc's pursuit of loan striker ... financially out of each at the moment. Millers hoping prospect of regular first-team football at a good level could help swing the deal. Talks continuing. No movement yet on bid for permanent midfielder.
    3:01 pm · 10 Sep 2020·Twitter Web App
    Retweets
    Quote Tweet
    financially out of each at the moment.

Where have we heard this before...????

Think we will be going with the squad we have at the end of the day. We can only hope we can get a few last min Loans in. The trouble is we will only be able to afford the kids who will only play a bit part for us...its gonna be a struggle again guys and gals...let the yo yoing commence...

So how many millions do you think Mr Stewart should chuck at it, bearing in mind that fhe club has had no income for six months, and with the prospect of little for the foreseeable future. I would imagine that ASD will also have taken a hit. In fact, I'll rephrase that. In the current state of the world in general, and football in particular, how much would you chuck at it?

I wouldn’t and wouldn’t expect anyone to chuck even a penny in player transfers at the moment.
    There’s loads of players. Use the loan market. Clubs should be glad to get some wages offloaded.

Not saying TS can Geetar. Just stating facts. As you say the current climate is gonna affect all teams in the championship so we could be no worse off than anyone else in the end. Lets hope this is reight. I just feel we are just a gnats off having a squad that will stay up. We were last time. One key signing could make all the difference not asking us to spend millions and skint ourselves. we can shed a few if need be to claw some cash back. If we were to get Barlaser, unlikely I know, that could be difference between us staying up and going down. Personally I think we need a forward and left back as well to have a very good season but that waint happen .
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-09-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not saying TS can Geetar. Just stating facts. As you say the current climate is gonna affect all teams in the championship so we could be no worse off than anyone else in the end. Lets hope this is reight. I just feel we are just a gnats off having a squad that will stay up. We were last time. One key signing could make all the difference not asking us to spend millions and skint ourselves. we can shed a few if need be to claw some cash back. If we were to get Barlaser, unlikely I know, that could be difference between us staying up and going down. Personally I think we need a forward and left back as well to have a very good season but that waint happen .
    The majority of the teams in the Championship were in the Championship last season. Three were in the Premier League. You catch my drift?

Barlaser & Ross Stewart look good investments. Good chance we'd get money back & more for what we spent on them. If they help us stay up more income coming in than going back to league 1.

Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast