+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 107 of 232 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I think Tam will flop in Hungary and end up back at Kelty some day.I honestly hope i'm wrong and you're right though.
    Hopefully he puts some money aside whatever happens; good luck to him there’s bound to be some interesting tales to be told from his Hungarian exploits, hopefully as a surprise hero again

Perfect James.
    Would have preferred Sevco

I think Tam will flop in Hungary and end up back at Kelty some day.I honestly hope i'm wrong and you're right though.
    lost first game of season at home last night

Someone hinting on EF this morning that we are pushing for McGrath on loan before the end of next week

Only thing the Boat is saying that's different from this time last season is he doesn't fear relegation & I get that.
    But where it will all end up is very hard to predict & is indicative of the crazy nature of the SPFL Prem that grips us.
    There are still questions about what's really going on inside Tannadice Towers but happy to say that for every bad story there is a good story to restore faith.
    I must say tho that despite advancing years when enthusiasm might be on the wane I've never been more up for it.

On your marks, set, go.....

Cue Kilmarnock 3 Dundee United 0

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

I had never been a fan of Ross but now backing him all the way and hope he can do as good a job as Neilson/Courts both did (despite their detractors)
    As a matter of interest why do you not like Jack Ross?.

I think when all said and done he will have the better managerial career than our current incumbent, and hope he find end up back with a rival team here, will take a few years to know if that's the case though ha ha, that's not to say I don't think JR can do well for us

As a matter of interest why do you not like Jack Ross?.

I like him now he is our manager and he has done a decent job at other clubs, just never liked him before

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I like him now he is our manager and he has done a decent job at other clubs, just never liked him before
    I admired Jack Ross before, can't say I disliked him.
    Just very happy we've got him.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I admired Jack Ross before, can't say I disliked him.
    Just very happy we've got him.
    Snap.

Page 107 of 232 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)