+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: f.a.o england first

did a google search, couldn't find any info on the Cheshire UVF, do they even exist

Rudolph Mess proving once again that this forum is it's only contact with the outside world, I guess it also searched to see if Cheshire Queers For Justice were for real, it had his bank account details to hand ready to join

Check the fat mess on a posting frenzy at 8am oh ye phukk

Wonder if the 'Mess' still sends out pm's trying to arrange square go's, but then goes quiet when you respond.....

Where is fat horse, why is it only using its dildo name

'Cheshire UVF'

Queen Mess never got back to me about my square go's question, guess i have wound it up that much that i will soon find out

the dildo doctor has obsessively stalked me for over a year, I thought flower was my biggest stalker on here as well

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    52N4E, Buc, deecom, deesturbia, BillyMorgan, Taintedice, JackSnakes, noahrab, Sevvy too 2, ZombieSkelper

Speaking of stalking, some interesting names have recently visited my profile......

10 names but only 2 posters, absolute phucking weirdo's

EVERY post in the past year gay stalking, got to hand it to dr gay, that is some going

Mhistydice seems to be blushing after all it's usernames have been found to be following me, what a serial stalker the gay one is

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)