+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross County Match Thread

Next Saturday is last chance saloon , anything other than a win seals it for me , that’s why iam going , can understand all the feelings expressed here , Shedka aside , not hopeful at all but what’s the alternative ??? Nobody goes ??? . If the worst happens I will be there next season as well home and away as usual , that’s football take the good with the bad

I'm not going next week, away games can be a pain in the arse for me these days. However, your are 100% correct, as a United fan you've got to take the bad with the good. To be fair, I think pretty much all Arabs accept this and continue to support the team in any way they can.

Our biggest game of the season and we put in a performance like that. Gutless almost all over the park. There was some individual performances that were beyond not good enough. Scott McMann, I'd be happy never to see him in a Utd shirt again. He's simply not good enough. Hasn't ever been. Lost his man at all three goals. He was being run ragged from the first whistle but his defending at the goals is sackable imo. I'll be surprised if we see him next weekend. Birighitti back to his usual. Wtf was he doing at the first goal? He'd have followed that ball onto Sandeman St had it made it that far, completely abandoing the fact he has a goal to guard. Edwards, well we don't even need to talk about him. No heart, no fight, a million miles from the Edwards of last season. Niskanen was back to his usual. Absolutely zero end product. I wouldn't start MacLeod again. He's clearly not ready and offered very little yesterday. An impact player yes, starter no. Even boys like Sibbald, constantly giving the ball away when usually he's one of our better players.

Don't see where we go from here tbh. I really don't. This defeat is exactly what I spoke about the other day. It's not just the points. It's the confidence. The mental fragility. The fact our opponents can now smell blood. Killie will come at us in 10 days time knowing we are there for the taking.

💔

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Fat Tony is still running that club...gotta be!
    Levein said as much on the radio yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Levein said as much on the radio yesterday
    Based on what though? Sour grapes because we didn't give him the job?

I'm not surprised at all with how yesterday went and cant even say i was gutted/overly bothered. Why? probs because this has been coming all season.

We're here due to incompetence of TA. The appointment of Fox, not replacing the keepers, not signing a DM and having one recognised striker. **** me we've had 3 managers this season

We've been bottom 95% of the season so its zero surprise and has been coming, will take a miracle to survive this and after yesterdays showing, thats not happening

We deserve to go down. end of.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Based on what though? Sour grapes because we didn't give him the job?
    these guys are all in 'the loop' they know alot more than us, i don't think its sour grapes, just look at TA's mates/employees who are still at the club

ArAb , don’t think anyone would argue with most of what you say , especially second half but what’s the alternative ?? , nobody goes to any more games this season ?? , that won’t help . Ogren and Asghar have royally screwed us this season culminating in the January window when they actually managed to make us weaker , Goodwin , to his credit , has somehow managed to keep that shower in contention which is why I would be trying my best to keep him , whether he fancies at least a season in the Championship is another question

Our biggest game of the season and we put in a performance like that. Gutless almost all over the park. There was some individual performances that were beyond not good enough. Scott McMann, I'd be happy never to see him in a Utd shirt again. He's simply not good enough. Hasn't ever been. Lost his man at all three goals. He was being run ragged from the first whistle but his defending at the goals is sackable imo. I'll be surprised if we see him next weekend. Birighitti back to his usual. Wtf was he doing at the first goal? He'd have followed that ball onto Sandeman St had it made it that far, completely abandoing the fact he has a goal to guard. Edwards, well we don't even need to talk about him. No heart, no fight, a million miles from the Edwards of last season. Niskanen was back to his usual. Absolutely zero end product. I wouldn't start MacLeod again. He's clearly not ready and offered very little yesterday. An impact player yes, starter no. Even boys like Sibbald, constantly giving the ball away when usually he's one of our better players.

Don't see where we go from here tbh. I really don't. This defeat is exactly what I spoke about the other day. It's not just the points. It's the confidence. The mental fragility. The fact our opponents can now smell blood. Killie will come at us in 10 days time knowing we are there for the taking.

💔

I don't see us winning any of the remaining three now tbh, think three teams will fight to avoid the play off place and we won't be one

Will be going to the games but more now to see if they surprise me

💔
    Harsh on MacLeod, I thought he was OK in the 1st half, a couple of good things but yeah he's not ready with the only alternative starter being Middleton who looked miles from being match fit when he came on,in fact our whole bench looks threadbare.

Watched the highlights last night on Sportscene and it was getting mentioned at how easy Coonty's goals were and the horrific defending by McMann especially was. White will never get an easier hattrick in his puff.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)