+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Diddy Dumbarton v The goal scoring virgins

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_End_Bob View Post
    To be fair I’m not convinced yet about Campbell but I think he needs a proper run in the team for us to find out. Maybe he isn’t up to it but I think he can pick a pass and we’ll never know about him as long as he doesn’t get a proper chance. The rest of this season is probably a good time to start finding out.
    I’m not writing him off either but I don’t think he is an attacking player.

So the problem he has got is Brown,Ferguson and McCrorie will be ahead of him.

You could say Ferguson might be sold in the summer but who will buy him in his current form?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m not writing him off either but I don’t think he is an attacking player.

So the problem he has got is Brown,Ferguson and McCrorie will be ahead of him.

You could say Ferguson might be sold in the summer but who will buy him in his current form?
    Aye, 18 months ago, or even the start of this season, you might have fancied a few English Championship clubs to take a punt on him. I still think teams will want him but a good end to the season, including a run to the cup final, wouldn’t do any harm in terms of prep for next season or getting his transfer fee up if he is going to be sold.

It was ****e. Ramsay made more decent crosses into the box than Hayes and Kennedy have all season. Kennedy and Hoban have never played worse for Aberdeen, Ferguson and McRorie not far behind, but who cares? We're in the hat for the next round - Hallelujah! On which subject (a) I'm nae religious (b) Leonard Cohen is Jewish (c) I'm living in a country where Easter is next month so fed up with the ****e verses for Hallelujah posted for Western Easter tomorrow.

And this get rid of blah, blah and blah. I really do think supporters forget that footballers train all week for the coaching staff to improve them. It was mixed under McInnes: Cosgrove improved (admittedly not difficult) but few other strikers did, so, a hearty welcome to Allan Russell, but McLean, Shinnie, McKenna definitely were better when they left the club. Kennedy is utter gash now afraid to go on the outside and take a full back on, the first touch of a neep, but he was an excellent player for St Johnstone. You don't just pull another unproven winger off the supermarket shelf: you invest some effort in a player you believed in for a reason.

Now I've heard there was a pre-planned pass
    McLennan played and it pleased young Glass
    But you just don't rate Callum Hendry, do you?
    It goes like this, an hour of pish
    A strike on goal. a tasty dish
    Then a baffled Sheerin shouting Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
    Hallelujah, Hallelujah (repeat until sick)

Hope to fk the new management team are not even thinking about offering Kamberi a permanent move, he really is gash.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Hope to fk the new management team are not even thinking about offering Kamberi a permanent move, he really is gash.
    He was certainly p1sh yesterday. Wouldn’t be so bad if he had just been poor but didn’t look interested. I don’t think they’ll be considering keeping him on even if we can afford to.

Just noticed DFCs club poet was on the beeb yesterday before the game. He’s an Aberdeen fan

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Campbell might come good. I seem to remember when he was coming through he was quite keen on going forward. McInnes took the joy out of football so he might have worked his black magic on him.
    Agree with ^^^this^^^
    Campbell when he first starting getting first team minutes, looked as if he was going to be a breath of fresh air, then McHunnis just drained every bit of potential creativity that he had right out of him, hopefully the new management team can see that there is still a glimmer of potential in there, work on it and bring him on.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We definitely don’t want an Aberdeen team playing Brown, McCrorie and Ferguson. I still reckon Ferguson is getting sold or even involved in a swap deal.
    We could also include Campbell, Ojo, Mc Geoch and Virtanen in an experimental 2-7-1 formation to really solidify that midfield

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    We could also include Campbell, Ojo, Mc Geoch and Virtanen in an experimental 2-7-1 formation to really solidify that midfield
    That would be frightening...Ojo back in a red shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    That would be frightening...Ojo back in a red shirt.
    He’s got the number 8 shirt I suspect will be earmarked for a certain new signing so, for that reason and many others, very little chance of seeing Ojo in a Dons shirt again.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast