+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Grant Hall is on the pictures at pre season training today, think it's safe to say he's signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesilentman View Post
    Grant Hall is on the pictures at pre season training today, think it's safe to say he's signed.
    Easy, he may be the new tea lady.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Leo Leeds here on loan in January window in talks to a move to an Italian side I can't say I've ever heard of. Honestly he wasn't that good.
    Not good enough to play for a side you've never heard of?

Salernitana, not one of the better known clubs. They looked certain to go down having only come up a couple of seasons ago until they had a marvellous run-in at the end of the season. Well, by their standards. He must be really unhappy at Leeds if he wants to go there. Not worth a bid?
    Last edited by South Coast Miller; 28-06-2023 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Omission

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    We have Kioso & Hull to compete for the 1st team squad. Still need 1st choice right & left backs, Bramall ok for cover for the latter but isn't a natural defender. Midfielder sounds like Collins then be ok there. Wide players right & left + 2 forwards then we'll be cooking with gas!
    Collins gone to Peterborough. 3 year deal at a 6 figure fee according to their Chairman.

Paul David talking among other things in tomorrow’s Tiser about Jamal Blackman please God no!!! Also why no pictures of The Viking on gallery pictures? Am I being paranoid or has he been granted a few days off because of his Sweden exploits over close season?

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Paul David talking among other things in tomorrow’s Tiser about Jamal Blackman please God no!!! Also why no pictures of The Viking on gallery pictures? Am I being paranoid or has he been granted a few days off because of his Sweden exploits over close season?
    If Viking goes for less than 10 million, I'm going to kill myself. Or is that a bit too dramatic?

Collins going to Peterborough is a massive failure for our manager and club if we were really in fo him?

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    I said I had a feeling Blackman might be back but really hope I’m wrong. I hope it’s nothing more than a rumour.

I think it’s probably likely Viktor is returning late due to international duty, don’t panic!

Fear wages will be our big problem in recruitment again.

Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast