+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Millers In The News (2023-24)

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Meanwhile Rome burns with the political racist post on the choose the next manger thread.!.
    Not sure what you're getting at? I haven't seen anything so do you expect me to read every post on every thread? If you have a complaint then use the Report Post function (little triangle at the bottom of a post) and all the Mods will get an email.

Spotted a few more…
    Jake Forster Caskey on as a sub for our future Manager,s current team , Stevenage
    Haks Adelakun on as a sub for Lincoln, same match

Jordan Bowery played for Mansfield
    Richie Smallwood ditto for a Bradford team tumbling towards the National League

Sorry, there’s another Harry Potter film on our TV so time on my hands. Maybe I should read a book or somat

Can’t be bothered to look through the National League

Not sure some of those can be classed as "in the news" Flour

This one’s a corker

Cheio,s injured and therefore NOT playing for Ireland tonight

Last edited by CAMiller; 21-11-2023 at 04:45 PM.

Matt Ollusende mentioned there, was disappointed when he left,looks like he is now unattached.

Saturday November 25th

I don't often credit assists but well done to a couple of old boys in Cheo and Jordan Morris who were the providers for the two goals in Luton's win over Crystal Palace and for now at least, due to Everton's points deduction, they are outside the bottom 3.

In the Championship, Matt Crooks scored for 'Boro at Bristol City but no no avail as they went down 3-2 and Jerry Yates got one for Swansea in their 2-2 home draw against our next opponents Hull City. In League 1, a couple of winning goals as Sam Hoskins for Northampton and Lewis Wing for Reading were the heroes in 2-1 wins over Wycombe and Cambridge respectively.

Down in the National League it was all ex-Millers as Will Grigg and Ollie Banks (2) scored the goals in Chesterfield's 3-2 win over Eastleigh and finally, congratulations to Ian Henderson who on his 100th birthday got the winner for Rochdale as they won 2-1 at D&R

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I'd mentioned a couple of weeks ago that the commentary team on their game suggested Luton were considering accepting a 30M bid for him in January.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast