+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Abuse of disabled supporters at fra**on park

re: Abuse of disabled supporters at fra**on park

Quote Originally Posted by Prinz_Eugen
    A thread that has the appeal of explosive diarrhoea and twice as shltty.
    We are in complete agreement - unpalatable truths aren't very pleasant, are they ? But that doesn't mean they should become taboo subjects, never to be discussed on internet messageboards..

If it's on The News website I'm guessing it's reporting on another charity theft or paediatricians being beaten up on one of po**ey's feral estates.

Am I right?

If it was I'd have no doubt you'd be the first to comment Rosie (before starting a thread here on the same thing obviously).

Your inability to understand how the masses feel about po**ey does amuse me. It's not just me that is repulsed by your club, but if it makes you feel better thinking I'm the only one then fill your boots (or sock).

The problem is, outside of you and Papa there doesn't seem to be much repulsion. A few that ride your bandwagon but nothing else. To describe them as 'masses' would be the equivalent to suggesting your club had won 'masses' of trophies.

By masses, I mean more than just Southampton supporters. There's a revulsion for po**ey that scans the country, and rightly so in my opinion.

No one likes cheats or thieves.

Gladly the hatred for skates isn't just confined to the UK.

Meanwhile

12,000 miles away in Perth.

Haha - Looks like Ozzy found your 'masses' Rosie.

Why do our rejects always end up in Perth when there are thriving, happening cities like Sydney or Melbourne to go to?

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Haha - Looks like Ozzy found your 'masses' Rosie.

Why do our rejects always end up in Perth when there are thriving, happening cities like Sydney or Melbourne to go to?
    Lived in Melbourne in 91-hated it,too many arrogant ****s.
    Sydney has a Mardi Gras so I avoid it like the plague.

Adelaide and Perth-heaps of English,good pubs,better weather and cheaper living.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    I have no other aliases. I post only on SM. The geriatric brigade would do better to condemn the actions of their own towards travelling fans, especially those less able than themselves.
    I'm not sure what's sadder then, posting on the Pompey News website and denying it or copying people who do post there.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and continue to call you Rosie, it's probably the lesser of 2 evils.

at Papa for his continual use of the word asault. Like I actually gave a monkeys.[/quote]

If you don't give a monkeys, why do you waste so much of the life, you claim to have, on this forum?

Surely you DO give a monkeys and surely you DON'T have a life, or we wouldn't have you here.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast