+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Anyone still looking forward to taking holidays abroad?

Glad I got my static now. Me and mrs crash had a good week. Will spend as much time as possible here. Daughters and grand kids use it as well .
    2hrs travel , beer out. No probs.
    A lot more asking me to let out. But don't hire .
    Still not cheap but , each to their own.

Static caravan

Is that an oxymoron?

Who mentioned caravan?

Getting on a flight to anywhere? Close proximity to others breathing in recycled air? mmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Glad I got my static now. Me and mrs crash had a good week. Will spend as much time as possible here. Daughters and grand kids use it as well .
    2hrs travel , beer out. No probs.
    A lot more asking me to let out. But don't hire .
    Still not cheap but , each to their own.
    Crash totally respect your choice of the way you holiday. Each to their own. I have close friends who have expensive camper vans, some tow caravans, even my two nephews own touring caravans. It’s what you want to make of your R & R that counts.

I truly feel that the UK holidaying business will hit boom time over the next couple of years what with the C19 crisis. This may well turn tourism on it’s head and even worse, may see the demise of holidaying abroad that may prove catastrophic for the likes of Spain, Greece etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Crash totally respect your choice of the way you holiday. Each to their own. I have close friends who have expensive camper vans, some tow caravans, even my two nephews own touring caravans. It’s what you want to make of your R & R that counts.

I truly feel that the UK holidaying business will hit boom time over the next couple of years what with the C19 crisis. This may well turn tourism on it’s head and even worse, may see the demise of holidaying abroad that may prove catastrophic for the likes of Spain, Greece etc.
    We had a banked timeshare week that was expiring at the end of this year and it looked like it would go to waste. A couple of weeks ago I saw an opening in The Lakes so booked it for my daughter/partner and their kids and they are there this week in a cabin having a great time. It's close to Monty's stomping ground so I've sent the grandson with a rock for him to post through his front window on your and Sota's behalf Brin

I don't know why people take the mick of uk holidays. Try taking a family of 4 down cornwall for a couple of weeks.
    Be cheaper to go to florida.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    I don't know why people take the mick of uk holidays. Try taking a family of 4 down cornwall for a couple of weeks.
    Be cheaper to go to florida.
    You’re right there, and probably easier to get to Florida

Weather not great today. But with my vantage point , I could see north to south about 2 miles of beach. Tide just coming in. Me and bruno on the sand. I saw four other people.
    Incredible.

4 people within 2 miles. That is social distancing.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast