+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Face Masks to be made compulsory.

The 91 year old father-in-law had to be emergency admitted into Bolton Royal last night with severe pain cramps. The hospital is about the same size as Blackburn Infirmary, it was almost deserted except for a high police and "security" presence. I have been really unsettled thinking about it all night. WTF is going on?

https://evidencenotfear.com/how-sage...ritish-public/

"With numbers diminishing very quickly in Sweden, we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport.’"

– Sweden’s state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell.

"With numbers diminishing very quickly in Sweden, we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport.’"

– Sweden’s state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell.

To be fair Sinkov, many Swedes don't feel the need to wear clothes either. Doesn't make it right!

Quote Originally Posted by antifootball View Post
    To be fair Sinkov, many Swedes don't feel the need to wear clothes either. Doesn't make it right!
    I was in Ibiza in 1979 and the Swedish ladies national volleyball team were in town for a summer training camp.

They trained on the beach for two hours every morning from 09.30 until 11.30 and they were all mostly topless. The supporting (mostly male) crowds would have done Turf Moor on a match day proud!

Quote Originally Posted by antifootball View Post
    Young Swedish ladies not feeling the need to wear clothes seems perfectly alright to me Anti.

https://principia-scientific.com/dep...t-a-good-idea/

Deputy Chief Medical Officer, 'face masks not a good idea'. When the bedwetters read this she'll be in danger of losing her job.

I have no idea who to trust anymore sinkov, so it's back to plain old social distancing for me and should anyone come within six foot of me, all hell will be unleashed.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    https://principia-scientific.com/dep...t-a-good-idea/

Deputy Chief Medical Officer, 'face masks not a good idea'. When the bedwetters read this she'll be in danger of losing her job.
    At least Blow Job is good at something...

Attachment 16469

If you look on the government website BT, you can find the transcript of every government press briefing on Covid from 3rd March to 26 June. It's all there, everything that was said, from Cabinet ministers, the top people from the NHS and PHE etc, every expert they could lay their hands on, all explaining what was happening and what we must do to stay safe. And in all those briefings over a four month period, which must have numbered well over a hundred, not once was it recommended to wear a face mask.

No further comment needed really is there.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)