+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Would it be negative?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Alan Hardy's tenure will always be remembered for being "unlucky" lol.

Classic Davy. I know you really blame Hardy for relegation , you've said it many times before that Nolan shouldn't have been sacked (by Hardy), Kewell shouldn't have been hired (Hardy again) or fired (Big Al). Andddd best of all Ardley shouldn't have been appointed by Chairman Hardy.

Biggest reason for relegation???? Ardley

Yep makes sense#noagenda
    Would I be right in thinking you like Ardley? (Sorry m_m, couldn't resist nicking your quote!)

As I've said before, Davy and laddo are opposite sides of the same coin. Although tossing the coin would probably be more interesting.

Yeah, he's alright. Seen a lot worse seen a lot lot better. I've explained this to you already many times but like Fulham and Southend this season you are a lost cause.

I'm looking forward to Davy's response. Even Houdini would struggle with getting out of this. No Nuts you're a slippery one you may need to give him hand if you give a toss

I'm looking forward to Davy's response. Even Houdini would struggle with getting out of this. No Nuts you're a slippery one you may need to give him hand if you give a toss
    I broadly agree with Davy in that I said Hardy wasn't mainly responsible for our relegation, I gave him 33% of the blame but Davy may give him less. His opinion is exactly that, his opinion. I don't see why he needs help from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I don't see why he needs help from anyone.
    Well as a long established member of the
    superfluous NCM Spelling Police you could start there.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see"

Let's see what he comes up with.

Well as a long established member of the
    superfluous NCM Spelling Police you could start there.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see"
    Depending on where we finish under Ardley this season, Davy will turn out to be blind, far-sighted, or somewhere in between.

To put a position on that promotion will make him blind, bottom half will make him far-sighted, the rest will be somewhere in between.

Depending on where we finish under Ardley this season, Davy will turn out to be blind, far-sighted, or somewhere in between.

To put a position on that promotion will make him blind, bottom half will make him far-sighted, the rest will be somewhere in between.
    Pmsl - and i thought it was laddo that could not see , despite all the evidense
    In the unlikely event Ardley does promote us, he has then balanced the books, and wasted 2 years in doing so

I broadly agree with Davy in that I said Hardy wasn't mainly responsible for our relegation, I gave him 33% of the blame but Davy may give him less. His opinion is exactly that, his opinion. I don't see why he needs help from anyone.
    I do give Hardy less, in fact if Hardy had not appointed Ardley i would give him 0 % of the blame , but he did appoint Ardley so i say 20 % . No prizes for who gets the other 80% of the blame

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    I do give Hardy less, in fact if Hardy had not appointed Ardley i would give him 0 % of the blame , but he did appoint Ardley so i say 20 % . No prizes for who gets the other 80% of the blame
    That's a bit harsh on Nolan Davy.

That quote wasn't aimed at Davy.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    No that post is a keeper lol

If anyone needed any more evidence,there you go. If anyone was still taking DavyFacts seriously of course.

Sacked his beloved Nolan after just 5 games after a playoff season, expensively appointed and sacked Kewell after just 10 weeks but if he had appointed anybody else instead of Ardley as his 3rd manager that season he would have been completely blameless.

No need to add in the reckless overspending that crippled the club, the falling out with NFFC or advertising the club for sale during the relegation battle.

The above is more than enough. Definitely #noagenda on NCM

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast