+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Roundwood

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...agenda-4304136

........and then he subsequently said this.
    Kicking the can down the road

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Two to three years, I suppose they will use covid as a big excuse but being it should have been done by 2020 that doesn’t hold water. The fact that we do not get clear communications sharing a plan, shows there is no plan and we have been living season to season, there must be a reason he does that

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Two to three years, I suppose they will use covid as a big excuse but being it should have been done by 2020 that doesn’t hold water. The fact that we do not get clear communications sharing a plan, shows there is no plan and we have been living season to season, there must be a reason he does that
    https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...omplex-4307586

I don't think the Brinsworth thing is ever going to happen Derby, do you?

https://www.rothbiz.co.uk/2011/10/ne...erham.html?m=1

So that was what TS said when he acquired the site.......
    https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...agenda-4304136

........and then he subsequently said this.
    It's like a step back in time reading those 2 articles as the first one talks about the progress being made in the construction of (the yet to be named) NYS and the 2nd has a link to an article entitled "Stubbs on the hunt for quality"

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Nowhere near big enough.
    Yes that’s what the wife always says ?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's like a step back in time reading those 2 articles as the first one talks about the progress being made in the construction of (the yet to be named) NYS and the 2nd has a link to an article entitled "Stubbs on the hunt for quality"
    Yes I noticed that too.
    I wonder if he's still hunting 🤔

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...omplex-4307586

I don't think the Brinsworth thing is ever going to happen Derby, do you?
    Unfortunately no I don’t. As a number of people have said on multiple threads, TS has done a lot for us and deserves respect for that,but that is in the past and the lack of a strategy and clarity and communication of a strategy is deafening

Can has got more mileage on it, than my car

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Unfortunately no I don’t. As a number of people have said on multiple threads, TS has done a lot for us and deserves respect for that,but that is in the past and the lack of a strategy and clarity and communication of a strategy is deafening
    True but if you think about this logically any development of the Bawtry Road site would have to be backed by a significant loan from an external source. I very much doubt that TS has bundles of tenners under the bed to fund it.

The financial institution providing the loan would expect a convincing business plan, some form of asset to back up the loan and some evidence that there will be enough success and profit to repay the loan.

Something hard to do in the world of football outside the Premiership

True but if you think about this logically any development of the Bawtry Road site would have to be backed by a significant loan from an external source. I very much doubt that TS has bundles of tenners under the bed to fund it.

The financial institution providing the loan would expect a convincing business plan, some form of asset to back up the loan and some evidence that there will be enough success and profit to repay the loan.

Something hard to do in the world of football outside the Premiership
    Can't he use the rent from NYS..................?

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast