+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: I like Nicola

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    This is a deficit taking all the bad and none of the good. Fact is both sides claim different things, but it’s fast getting to the point where the status quo needs to be challenged.
    Ruled by London tories - no thanks
    hmac, do you really think that we are ruled by London Tories? I don't see why the Holyrood Parliament isn't the seat of power in Scotland. The SNP have made choices to help us, free prescriptions, free bus travel for oldies, free University education, and a health service that appears to be differently resourced. We have our own approach to covid 19. If we had a Labour Government in Westminster would that make things better, in your opinion?

Congratulations Islay. Could you send an email or two to Putin, Trump and my favourite politician, Ian Blackford.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    This is a deficit taking all the bad and none of the good. Fact is both sides claim different things, but it’s fast getting to the point where the status quo needs to be challenged.
    Ruled by London tories - no thanks
    The important decisions that affect our daily lives in Scotland are made by the Scottish government.

We aren’t ruled by London Tories.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    hmac, do you really think that we are ruled by London Tories? I don't see why the Holyrood Parliament isn't the seat of power in Scotland. The SNP have made choices to help us, free prescriptions, free bus travel for oldies, free University education, and a health service that appears to be differently resourced. We have our own approach to covid 19. If we had a Labour Government in Westminster would that make things better, in your opinion?
    Nothing is ‘free’ as we’re all about to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Congratulations Islay. Could you send an email or two to Putin, Trump and my favourite politician, Ian Blackford.
    About four years ago I sent an email to In Blackford when he was ‘bumping his gums’ about RBS closing branches throughout Scotland including the Highlands and Islands.
    I told him that the RBS were replacing these branches with mobile banks and the area of Glendale on Skye was particularly well served by a mobile bank which from memory I think was there three times per week.
    Ian Blackford replied stating that I was particularly wel informed about how often a mobile bank visited Glendale on Skye. I replied that it was not particularly difficult to find the information as I found it in the RBS website under mobile banks. It contained details of the route of every mobile bank throughout Scotland. Having worked on a Bank of Scotland mobile bank, Blackford ‘bumping his gums’ was right up my street.
    I had made a particular point of investigating the RBS mobile bank on Skye and Glendale got the most visits per week of all the remote parts of Skye. Although I did not know at the time there could be a simple reason why this is the case. Ian Blackford lives in Glendale on Skye!!
    In further emails Ian Blackford admitted that he started his banking career with the Bank of Scotland George Street branch in Edinburgh though he never mentions it I have since discovered hat he worked as an investment banker for Deutsche Bank in Edinburgh and was employed by them at time of the banking crisis. I got that information from the Sunday Times.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Nothing is ‘free’ as we’re all about to find out.
    True

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    About four years ago I sent an email to In Blackford when he was ‘bumping his gums’ about RBS closing branches throughout Scotland including the Highlands and Islands.
    I told him that the RBS were replacing these branches with mobile banks and the area of Glendale on Skye was particularly well served by a mobile bank which from memory I think was there three times per week.
    Ian Blackford replied stating that I was particularly wel informed about how often a mobile bank visited Glendale on Skye. I replied that it was not particularly difficult to find the information as I found it in the RBS website under mobile banks. It contained details of the route of every mobile bank throughout Scotland. Having worked on a Bank of Scotland mobile bank, Blackford ‘bumping his gums’ was right up my street.
    I had made a particular point of investigating the RBS mobile bank on Skye and Glendale got the most visits per week of all the remote parts of Skye. Although I did not know at the time there could be a simple reason why this is the case. Ian Blackford lives in Glendale on Skye!!
    In further emails Ian Blackford admitted that he started his banking career with the Bank of Scotland George Street branch in Edinburgh though he never mentions it I have since discovered hat he worked as an investment banker for Deutsche Bank in Edinburgh and was employed by them at time of the banking crisis. I got that information from the Sunday Times.
    Islay, what did you do before e mails?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Islay, what did you do before e mails?
    I used to send faxes.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I used to send faxes.
    Good.....never trust the GPO.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Good.....never trust the GPO.
    Never been forgiven since Radio 1’s Big Weekend.

Thieving basturds.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)