+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    What good are they to the club if they aren't paying to watch them regularly? It's not run on fresh air!
    Things like Millers Mayday don't count then?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Things like Millers Mayday don't count then?

That's something if your streaming games & part of that's going to the club same.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Of course. I've had a season ticket for over 30 years, followed the Millers for over 65 years and seen worse teams than this one.
    That doesn't mean I don't think radical change is needed starting from the top.
    Telling people to stay away is just stupid but I expect a lot will because the club is a shambles at the moment.
    Which stand do you sit in ? North , East or West ?

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    This isn't getting weird.

Why are you gunning for him

He's thrown him a double six, he's not a Miller but attends every home game in the away end just to keep a low profile, he'll never track him down

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Why they are just as much supporters as you are.
    People have their own opinions and views that’s how it should be.
    What irritates me tbh , fans call the team quitters , the chairman a drunk , thief etc then quit going themselves. Personally the chairman abuse stinks and isn’t called for .

What irritates me tbh , fans call the team quitters , the chairman a drunk , thief etc then quit going themselves. Personally the chairman abuse stinks and isn’t called for .
    But it’s just opinions that’s it. I’ve had disagreements on here sometimes I read back what I put and I cringe. It’s just an opinion nothing more nothing less.
    I find on here that between varying degrees of opinions the truth normally is somewhere in the middle.
    My advice is calm down like I said I’ve lost it on here and it’s not worth it.

So if I've witnessed the chairman breaking the law, and I have a season ticket, am I allowed to say his standards are poor? Do I need to retain my season ticket to say that? People throw shade at others all over the place, what are the criteria to be able to do so?

Name:  Screenshot_20240403_140242_WhatsApp.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  40.6 KB

Would it be acceptable to say TS has an inflated ego? Perhaps he prophesied the 'large erection' outside NYS and was referring to that....?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast