+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: So, them Claret and Blue sorts

re: So, them Claret and Blue sorts

Well well well ..what a surprise ... this thread has ended in tears ...i think many regular posters could see this coming ..:/ ..and people question the demise of Rovers Mad ..

[quote="dunn0709"]Now then Champs, don't let the little cretin get to you. Just turn the other cheek, as you have said you would in above post. (Easy for me to say I know.)

I'm of the opinion he/she knew exactly what they were saying. Makes no sense otherwise, surely the expected response would be "how's your father" what with the old b@stard's moniker and all that. They will no doubt try and plead ignorance, but won't ring true to me.

I'm also of the opinion that Steppa is no doubt an alt of some-ones. Makes no sense to have signed up in 2011 and then had less than 200 posts with over a quarter of them on our board.

It will simply be another coward hiding in amongst the cesspool of internet scumbags trying to get cheap kicks to bring a thrill to their pathetic little lives.

If footymad had any balls about them they would use the email/IP address thing to out them and all their usernames and give them a permanent ban. Won't hold my breath though. I get

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    Well well well ..what a surprise ... this thread has ended in tears ...i think many regular posters could see this coming ..:/ ..and people question the demise of Rovers Mad ..

You sometimes have to make a bit of a stand Howie. We are all real people.
    We post stuff about our lives too. Milly recently posted about his niece who was born on a Valentines. Wonderful news. Part of life. As much as losing say you brother. I'm pretty sure he would be horrified if some guy who never posts on here, came on to say something awful about a loved one.
    Or as also mentioned, if this was on CM eg, this would not be allowed. And I agree.

The fact this site is not moderated at all is most likely the main reason for the decline. The older members of the board will tell you stuff like this was going on a lot more when it was busier. But crucially it was moderated. It isn't at all now, it's a free for all.

Sorry Champs what i was meaning was simply the topic itself ..it was a loaded gun of a topic ..posted by a claret on a rovers board with Burnley sat in second place ..?..as stan wrote in his opening post ..
    "Disclaimer - I will not be held responsible for the swearing, arguments or willy waving which may occur in this thread."..
    ..it was quite obvious it would end up as a free for all ..

Would a claret have posted a topic on here about Burnley asking whether they d go down if sat second from bottom ..i think not...

And with all arguments on here someone always goes one step too far ..over 100 posts about Clarets on a Rovers site yet look at the posts for actual rovers topics ..non existant ..

Aye, I do see what your saying Howie

I feel like a rite tit for posting on this thread, where I can see others have side stepped it. I do some really stupid things, and I asked for this, I've upset my nephew, and it feel bloody stupid.

Like you said, it was a radiculous post to put on this site, and if they where having their normal season, a topic would not have been started.
    But more fool me, for joining in with the willy waving. This was a CM post, a place I have no interest in posting. And I would expect a response like I got, on that site.

I do wish we had some kind of moderation of this board though.

I'm not 100% sure what's going on here , but I can guess , I originally thought steppas quote was aimed at me , having recently lost my brother , but then thought how could he know , but your mind plays tricks , can't understand why anyone would want to post that .

Brother, sister, wot idiots. banter is banter but wtf how old are you!

Quote Originally Posted by yorkyclaret
    The only credit you lot will get this season is from the Bank of India.

I'm gonna give you a 8/10 for that one Yorky.

Keep em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o

And with all arguments on here someone always goes one step too far ..over 100 posts about Clarets on a Rovers site yet look at the posts for actual rovers topics ..non existant ..
    I get your point Howie, but I'm one of them that is honest enough to admit that my rival's results do matter. People always give it the big one, saying I don't care, you don't matter to me, but it's total bullsh1t in most cases (yes, there are exceptions to every rule before individuals start bleating.)

Was just watching hull/brighton last night and the ITV FA cup advert segue has some fan saying - "And my main rivals, getting beaten by a team that was the underdog, it doesn't get better than that." With a huge smile on his face. And that's generally the norm.

For instance, last season for the last few months, I gave the clarets grief because their board was just full of threads about us. But let's be honest, at that stage they were mid-table, going n

Exactly what football rivalry is all about Dunny,for our part I think following leicesters implosion Burnley win the Championship with 3 games to spare, Blackburn need a point from their last game to make the platoffs, their opponents also need a point, nil nil with Blackburn becoming to first team ever to miss 6 penalties in a single game. Last kick Dunny plays a back pass, going wide until it hits a Chicken that has been thrown onto the pitch, keeper should still make an easy clearance but suddenly sees a Police horse, temptation just too much...would make a good film that

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)