+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Trump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by getintaethem View Post
    owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I'm enjoying Trump being president. He is hilarious and annoys all the right people. 4 years of crooked Hillary would have been grim & miserable.
    It's marvellous.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    I note that you are incapable of making a point of your own other than slagging people as being "dicks" or "creationists" or being "bigots". Perhaps that is why you cannot understand perfectly simple lines of logic. As the expression goes, if you cannot win an argument play the man.
    Very simple really, he IS a dick, my brother in law, his wife and her family ARE creationists and they ARE bigots. Unless you know differently about my brother in law?

If you do then fair enough but if you don't then I've no idea what you are on about to be honest.

Milo on the riots that stopped his 1st Amendment right to free speech. Crazy that words are feared so much by certain groups that they believe that violence is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Very simple really, he IS a dick, my brother in law, his wife and her family ARE creationists and they ARE bigots. Unless you know differently about my brother in law?

If you do then fair enough but if you don't then I've no idea what you are on about to be honest.
    because it does not matter if they are any of those things, you are justifying your own opinions not by making clear and concise arguments about the facts and drawing conclusions based on them (whether people agree or disagree with those conclusions - people can respect that) but you are just slagging people off based on your or their beliefs. e.g. just because Jimmy is a dick it does not follow that his views on drink driving are wrong or that Fred is a sound guy it does not follow that his views on education are right.

That surely doesn't apply to creationists, pro lifers etc

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    because it does not matter if they are any of those things, you are justifying your own opinions not by making clear and concise arguments about the facts and drawing conclusions based on them (whether people agree or disagree with those conclusions - people can respect that) but you are just slagging people off based on your or their beliefs. e.g. just because Jimmy is a dick it does not follow that his views on drink driving are wrong or that Fred is a sound guy it does not follow that his views on education are right.
    That's incoherent nonsense. They are creationists but that doesn't necessarily make them dicks, the bigoted part does. Unfortunately it comes hand in hand with their beliefs. I made a point about people I know personally. They don't want Muslims or gays in America and they believe I'll go to hell along with everyone else that doesn't believe in God.

As for the originals point that Pacman made...It didn't make sense to me because he stated that people don't like trump because he thought he was a dick before he became president. So why would they think otherwise now?

Look let's be honest - most people think he's a bit of a dick - i like that to be honest.

I think it's hilarious he's in power.

And the Clinton's are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's incoherent nonsense. They are creationists but that doesn't necessarily make them dicks, the bigoted part does. Unfortunately it comes hand in hand with their beliefs. I made a point about people I know personally. They don't want Muslims or gays in America and they believe I'll go to hell along with everyone else that doesn't believe in God.

As for the originals point that Pacman made...It didn't make sense to me because he stated that people don't like trump because he thought he was a dick before he became president. So why would they think otherwise now?
    What im saying is would the sh@t that trumps getting be as much if he was a likeable guy prior to being president, for example Santa or buc even if they carried out the same policies. I doubt it. He was hated by many(alot who are irrelevant) and the mass hysteria around his policies is huge. I just dont believe this would be the case if it wasnt him.

Im not saying folk would change their mind just because hes president. Im just say the hysteria is higher as it is him

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    What im saying is would the sh@t that trumps getting be as much if he was a likeable guy prior to being president, for example Santa or buc even if they carried out the same policies. I doubt it. He was hated by many(alot who are irrelevant) and the mass hysteria around his policies is huge. I just dont believe this would be the case if it wasnt him.
    He's doing the things he's doing on the back of who he is though. Buc wouldn't all of a sudden carry out the same policies as Trump has.

Getintaethem really doesn't make sense though. It's like saying you can't find Hitler a dick purely based on him hating Jews and disabled people.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast