+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Rush...what next?

Seeing as you like dick pictures why don't you go and spread that around seeing as you like to flaunt yourself and prat about on the forums.

How is this idiot still on this site no wonder people stop posting he's a moron

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    How is this idiot still on this site no wonder people stop posting he's a moron

Presumably because the mods think he's keeping the forum lively?! But if he keeps making libellous comments, and plagiarising others work, we may not have a Derby Mad forum for much longer.

Keep trashing the forums you doing a great job. 👍🏻😏

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharlieGeorge View Post

Presumably because the mods think he's keeping the forum lively?! But if he keeps making libellous comments, and plagiarising others work, we may not have a Derby Mad forum for much longer.
    Let alone making racist comments. He's a real all round serial abuser of rules. I remember the days when breaking any one of those "no-no's" would get a card - nowadays the mods dont seem to care and let anything go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Ooh! I'm so scared.... I'm literally shaking in my boots, I wonder if they are going to come knocking at my door and lock me away but first they have to find were I live first.

Oh! I gave them my first clue that I'm from India so next they will have to find what Town in India that I'm from. 😆 🙏🏻
    They dont need to, they will first approach Footymad and Footymad know your IP address and then you may be answerable to those that don't appreciate defamatory comments being made.

On the otherhand they may just come to the conclusion that your just a spotty little urchin with no money and less sense and merely request that you are banned from the Forum to avoid further embarassment!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Let alone making racist comments. He's a real all round serial abuser of rules. I remember the days when breaking any one of those "no-no's" would get a card - nowadays the mods dont seem to care and let anything go.
    I'm guessing that he keeps the post count up and thats all Footymad care about until or unless somebody approaches the site about his actions.

In which case the best approach is to ignore and avoid replying to his posts hard I know but most likely the most effective course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I remember the days when breaking any one of those "no-no's" would get a card - nowadays the mods dont seem to care and let anything go.
    Oh those were the days of yellows and reds, 1 week bans to cool down a bit but sadly no more, I don't even think my report button works anymore, you think it might be the batteries, anybody else's playing up?

I'm not sure anything works on this Forum anymore, but I believe a poster did message MOD to complain and it was acknowledged, it does take longer for there to be a response. Not sure how often the site is monitored, though rat was quick to jump in a while back and accuse me of "bullying" the poor fellow!

That's exactly what you are doing Swale trashing comments as well as the forum. Take your repetition, trashy comments and despicable bullying elsewhere.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)