+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: All your Runors here...Barry/Kodija / Xia

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    How did that post twice? Bongo? You have something to do with it?
    Well, well, well, so good you named him twice.

Whelen, Terry, Young but surely not LK, OK I could swing to the idea of some experience in the dressing room to help the others!
    Good call Bong but please drop the LK one.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Can I just point out of Lord Bongo that it is Joe Ledley we have been linked to, the midfielder from palace who is free. Not the 37 year old, one club man, one good knee guy, Ledley king.

John Terry would be a great signing imo as would Ashley Young.
    Spot on Sam.. Yes it's the Welsh bloke with the big beard. He's a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Bongos heart is in the right place and he means we'll but I have to admit his theories wander a bit and maybe wide of the mark but at least he comes up with names and ideas!! So what super signings do you guys think we will sign and let bongo have a chance of a repost!
    Thanks Dave. To be fair there is logic behind the madness. I mentioned Terry a while back and got laughed at. Now it's a possibility.
    I always wanted Barry back and proven right season after season. Young is one of the best wingers we have ever had.
    It's logic that's all.

Exclamation

We should have retained players who wanted to play for AVFC

Gary Cahill- don't need Terry

We should have kept Barry (Bannon) – he's been outstanding for Wednesday for the past couple of seasons

Kept Marc Albrighton Aston Villa fan instead of potentially forking out a fortune on the Diving Diva

Jonathan Hogg too hastily discarded

Steve Bruce desperately needs to rethink his/our modus operandi,its glaringly obvious that even if we sign another shed load of “whoever's”- if we want to be anywhere near the top of the table this term- Villa can’t continue performing the way we do.

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    How did that post twice? Bongo? You have something to do with it?
    I think you posted it twice so that we all can believe what we read. red, reed, reeve

The 41 million from the parachute payment. Does that mean have it or we've already spent it? I believe we need this to balance the books for the FFP rules?

Wish we had a manager with balls like Ron Saunders in charge. Leighton Phillips has a bad injury/illness? No problem get that centre forward out of the reserves what's his name? Allan Evans? Make him centre half. That'll fix it.

We need to get our youth ready to play so we don't lose Albrighton, Bannon, Cahill and Hogg.

Kevin Toner. There is a lad I'd forgotten. Equipped himself well under Eric Black. Even got a clean sheet at home to Newcastle. He needs to be stepping up soon.

John Terry going to blues to team up with Arry?

Tony x tweet was interesting about blues.

They have offered him 100k a week, Mugs!!

Please Bongo don't mention Wayne Rooney?

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)